TSA tries stealing Chewbacca's lightsabre cane

Fezmid

American Airlines came to his rescue after he tweeted it - Twitter really is a powerful tool.

The comments are probably spot on -- the TSA agents wanted to keep it for themselves.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/entertainment/the-scene/Chewbacca-Actor-Battles-TSA-Over-Light-Saber-Cane-210696861.html

Those bastards wanted my Gillette shaving cream this morning as well.

If you dress/look like a terrorist they'll leave you alone!

If you're a 92 year old woman in a wheelchair, they strip-search you. Because very few wheelchair-bound 92-year old women fly, so when they do TSA has to take them aside for expanded screening, to prove they're not profiling.

Happens to my grandmother every single time she flies. She doesn't mind, though...according to her, it's the only action she gets (which I sincerely doubt).

If you're a 92 year old woman in a wheelchair, they strip-search you. Because very few wheelchair-bound 92-year old women fly, so when they do TSA has to take them aside for expanded screening, to prove they're not profiling.

Happens to my grandmother every single time she flies. She doesn't mind, though...according to her, it's the only action she gets (which I sincerely doubt).

You're right about that.