Kevin Kolb fan club- count me in

major

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fig, I know you don't want me running my numbers again. Flutie was a lot better than you are giving him credit for. As for Kolb. Has he ever played a season behind a even semi-decent O-line? Anyone? All I can think of is hearing about the guy running for his life and then getting injured. He also, unless EJ comes out of camp by and far the started, is definitely the best option to start. I'm pretty convinced that Tjax will be released so the team can list B.Smith as the third QB to open up other roster spots

I don't give a crap about Flutie's numbers. He sucked. And he was a locker room cancer. Has Ben Roethlisberger ever had even a middle of the road line? No. But he's won the big games.

And my hope is that EJ wins the starting nod; Jackson is back-up and Kolb is cut.

Jackson was actually doing okay in Seattle. Kolb has never done well anywhere.

You don't do anything. For once the Bills would have valuable assets at the most important position in all of sports.

I actually think this might be the outcome. Quite a turnaround for this franchise if it happens.

EJs physical skills are extremely impressive. As are his intangibles. His ceiling is very high.

But don't sleep on Kolb. He will be as good as the protection he will be afforded. Something more than the 2.3 seconds he got per sack in Zona.