Interesting comment by Brian Moorman about the past Bills

Look..in the final analysis Moorman was a very good punter...and perhaps one whose best years are behind him. He left and voiced essentially that the Bills were an underachieving team without a desire or plan to become an elite team. This is pretty much true, evidenced by lousy play, poor leadership, bad trades, bizarre draft strategies, and our win/loss records. I'm not surprised by his statements.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, he didn't do a damm thing...

3 and out, Moorman in to punt, oh wait....

Just another field goal, oh wait...

See, this is why I feel we need Bobby April back, not so much why we need Brian Morman. Brian Mormon in his prime, I'd be good with, too

Yeah ok. Lets switch divisions and qb's with Pitt and see how they do for the past decade. Talk about standards and expectations all you want, but if you can't find a stud qb you are lucky to be 8-8.

This implied notion that Pitt wants to win more is a joke.

Look..in the final analysis Moorman was a very good punter...and perhaps one whose best years are behind him. He left and voiced essentially that the Bills were an underachieving team without a desire or plan to become an elite team. This is pretty much true, evidenced by lousy play, poor leadership, bad trades, bizarre draft strategies, and our win/loss records. I'm not surprised by his statements.

Except he just left the Cowboys, not the Bills. He never says anything about the Bills. But he does refer to a team being happy going 8-8. Sounds like a Cowboys reference to me.

PTR

Is it Brian Merman?

Ethel Merman?

Except he just left the Cowboys, not the Bills. He never says anything about the Bills. But he does refer to a team being happy going 8-8. Sounds like a Cowboys reference to me.

PTR

Ethel Merman?

I guess you must be right. 8-9 would make the bills ecstatic.....not happy.