More bad news for Jets: Mike Goodson arrested, faces drug, firearm cha

:o What if he accidentally hit a deer? How else would he be able to humanely euthanize it?

Get the poor animal high as a mofo, and then vaporize it's head with the hollow points.

Standard procedure, if you asked me. :D

- Hillareous!!!!! Great response 34 Edited by BuffaloFan68

A bit more information on the matter.

The gun charge, however, could land Goodson in prison if convicted.

"If he has to plead guilty to possession of a handgun, or possession of a loaded handgun, that’s covered by The Graves Act," said Feinsten, speaking about a law that requires "minimum term of imprisonment and parole ineligibility for certain gun-related crimes."

"That carries a minimum, mandatory three years in a New Jersey State Prison," Feinsten said. "It could be even harsher than (the penalty levied to former Giants wide receiver) Plaxico Burress in New York. This is three years."

Burress accepted a two-year plea deal in 2009, stemming from a 2008 incident.

Feinsten said there is a possibility the charges could be amended by the prosecutor, although the state takes gun-related crimes very seriously.

Goodson was looked at as a steal by the Jets in free agency. Connor Orr The NJ Star Ledger

That team is a mess. Ivory has the potential to be a playmaker but he's very injury prone. Now this. And Sanchez needs a running attack in order to have a chance of being effective.

They are headed for a five win season. Only downside - here comes Clowney!

Where's that? -Guntucky? :lol:

They are legal here in NY. Who knows for how long with this administration. Actually if you hunt deer or bear it is the best way to humanely hunt. A chest hit with a hollow point will kill a deer within seconds. In some cases dead before they hit the ground.

They are legal here in NY. Who knows for how long with this administration. Actually if you hunt deer or bear it is the best way to humanely hunt. A chest hit with a hollow point will kill a deer within seconds. In some cases dead before they hit the ground.

All I hunt with in my 30.30 or 30.06 is hollow point. But dont tell Andy I have them because Im not going to tell him @Trader! :rolleyes:

Actually never heard of a state that has h/p illegal. So that said why are all these restrictions on ANYTHING we use put there right in front of our eyes and we sit back quietly?

All I hunt with in my 30.30 or 30.06 is hollow point. But dont tell Andy I have them because Im not going to tell him @Trader! :rolleyes:

Actually never heard of a state that has h/p illegal. So that said why are all these restrictions on ANYTHING we use put there right in front of our eyes and we sit back quietly?

All I hunt with in my musket is Minié ball.

So I guess hollow points are illegal in NJ? The state I live in you can buy them at Wallmart.

Is that like Walmart?

Just kidding buddy.

So they were filming a Cheech and Chong movie?

:D

Where's that? -Guntucky? :lol:

Actually you can buy hollow points in that bastion of liberalism, California.

That team is a mess. Ivory has the potential to be a playmaker but he's very injury prone. Now this. And Sanchez needs a running attack in order to have a chance of being effective.

They are headed for a five win season. Only downside - here comes Clowney!

Not only that. New GM John Idzik is under heavy fire due to blowing the first two free agent signings of his tenure.

He signed QB David Garrard who retired due to medical reasons and his other free agent signing, Goodson will possibly never suit up for the team due to his arrest on gun and drug charges.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/23387/sunday-notes-idziks-first-two-blemishes

An opposing scout, familiar with Goodson's background, said of the Jets: "Do these guys do background checks?"

Actually you can buy hollow points in that bastion of liberalism, California.

Thanks, I was actually aware of that. -I just think it's hilarious, (and also a little disturbing) that there's a TV show called "GUNTUCKY" -Makes me miss "Bosom Buddies" real bad.

You must be very easily "disturbed."

:lol: By a tribe of gun-worshipping simps? Not really.

They're far more likely to blow their own peckers off than harm me.

Like I said, i find more humor in it than anything else.

Edited by #34fan