Met a new friend in Myrtle Beach

LewPort71

Nice. We've seen a few of those on MB trips. Once we come up to a hole protected by water and one about that size was lying on the front of the green. Needless to say, everyone took an extra club on the approach.

I was playing down in MB one time & my ball was right on the edge of the water. I went to reach in & get it as it was right on the edge & I looked & lying right next to it in the water was a gator. You could barely see him he camoflauged with mud/water so good. He was not as big as that one but he still probably would of took my hand off if I went and tried to grab the ball. I guess that is why they say don't go after the ball if it goes in the water down in those parts of the country. That gator looked pretty big. I thought they try to get the gators out of there if they get as big as that.

I was playing down in MB one time & my ball was right on the edge of the water. I went to reach in & get it as it was right on the edge & I looked & lying right next to it in the water was a gator. You could barely see him he camoflauged with mud/water so good. He was not as big as that one but he still probably would of took my hand off if I went and tried to grab the ball. I guess that is why they say don't go after the ball if it goes in the water down in those parts of the country. That gator looked pretty big. I thought they try to get the gators out of there if they get as big as that.

We were playing in AZ on one trip and they gave us a similar warning about the snakes. If you hit it in the scrub brush, just take your drop.

We were playing in AZ on one trip and they gave us a similar warning about the snakes. If you hit it in the scrub brush, just take your drop.

I have played in Arizona once before too & they told us the same thing. My dad the crazy bastard that he is would go in after them anyways. I took my drop, wanted no part of it. That is one thing I like about living in the northeast. We do not have to worry about any of that stuff.