The Rookies in Marrone's Offense: How They Fit

Interesting article. What's even more interesting is the fact they didn't really address Da'Rick Rogers in the equation...another solid WR if he stays on the straight and narrow. We have many "potential" weapons.

I think Brandon Kaufman has a shot, too. Watch this catch. I've queued it up for you!

Kaufman's problem was bad QB. He gains separation time and again, but Pedrone never gets it to him right.

Edited by Astrobot

Although a good article i think he is way off base with what our receiving squad will look like .

I think it will be more S. Johnson , Woods , Rogers as the main 3 with Graham as the 4th WR & i think with the pick up of Rogers the guy from Texas will be used B/C of his speed for a returner / part time receiver.

I can't see how the guy thinks that Rogers with a 1st to 2nd round grade will be our 5th WR ???

I read a article on Goodwin that said he was very average at Texas , only had 300 yards last year while Rogers has over 800 in a very pedestrian season & led the SEC before getting booted .

Either way this years receiving corp is going to be monsterous compared to past years !!

Thanks for the hook up on the article ...

I'll go out on a limb and say that Brandon Kaufmann also makes the team, even if it's the Practice Squad. So I'll say

WR Active: Stevie, Graham, Woods, Rogers, Easley, Goodwin

WR PS: Kaufmann, Elliott

Nope: Brad Smith,

I'm having a hard time seeing Easley beating out Brad Smith.

Agreed. You need some guys that are vets. Stevie tears an ACL week one and we have less than 40 catches and one year of play if smiths cut.