Tyler Bray's father has some choice words

The response of Bray's father just adds to the understanding of where Tyler gets some of his issues from. I can understand his frustration, but at the same time you have to handle things in a smarter, more professional manner. Why not just state that this will add fuel to the fire, cause his son to work harder, and that they are grateful for the opportunity given to Tyler by the Chiefs? All the rest of the pissing and moaning is pretty much just giving partial proof as to why 31 other teams said no in the first place.

Yep.

The sour grape don't fall far from the vine.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this projections of feelings on the dad. He expressed frustration that his son gets passed up in the draft, 11 other QBs are taken and then the phone rings off the hook because they now want him. I am sure everyone would handle it differently but give him his due. this reporter called him for his side of the story. No sour grapes, just a dad being a dad.

All this projections of feelings on the dad. He expressed frustration that his son gets passed up in the draft, 11 other QBs are taken and then the phone rings off the hook because they now want him. I am sure everyone would handle it differently but give him his due. this reporter called him for his side of the story. No sour grapes, just a dad being a dad.

His crappy attitude side of the story to be specific. And that crappy attitude that he gave to his son is what left him undrafted. This isn't what Paul Anka wrote the "Circle of Life" song about but it might as well have been.