Moss Moons Fox?

millbank

I guess making a ball pop out your arse and then wiping is pretty hard to not talk about?... :D

200204[/snapback]

Not really if you just ignore it. Randy is a child. He sucks up the negative attention. Thinks it hilarious that everyone has their panties in a bunch. I could care less. He's a wonderful reciever.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really if you just ignore it. Randy is a child. He sucks up the negative attention. Thinks it hilarious that everyone has their panties in a bunch. I could care less. He's a wonderful reciever.

200213[/snapback]

I really don't care... Not a big deal...

Imagine if the NFL suspended him for the playoffs? Wouldn't happen... Yet it would send a message...

The NFL could cite that the behavior is incendiary and could cause fan unrest.

How else would you send a message?

Nip it in the bud?

I really don't care... Not a big deal...

Imagine if the NFL suspended him for the playoffs?  Wouldn't happen... Yet it would send a message...

The NFL could cite that the behavior is incendiary and could cause fan unrest.

How else would you send a message?

Nip it in the bud?

200228[/snapback]

No, just leave the guy alone. Ignore it. He plays in a game where guys who way twice as much as he does attempt to crush him whenever he goes after the ball. If he wants to be an ass after he makes a great play so be it.

i feel sorry for anyone who's offended by randy moss. was it stupid? yes. is it worthy of getting your panties in a bunch? no.

i swear, everyone's acting like the guy really did pull his pants down. the reaction would be exactly the same as it has been had he actually done it. RIDICULOUS!!!!!

Moss pretends to show his ass to Fox while Fox makes us listen to three asses.

199978[/snapback]

While I agree that what Moss did was pretty classless, I really think that this is another of those non-stories that is going to be talked about until it until it is a much bigger deal than it actually was (see Janet Jackson's tit!). Sports talk radio guys will hammer it to death, and pretend that they had to "explain it to their kids" and how much anguish it caused them...it is all pretty absurd. It would be different if Moss had actually mooned the audience, or FOX, or whoever it was intended for. He didn't though. Then to listen to that jerk Joe Buck (how anyone thinks this guys is the "best" I don't know), go on and on about it. FOX makes me sick, the single media outlet that has lowered the bar for all "decency in broadcasting", to come off all high and mighty. Yet, within seconds of Bucks' op-ed piece, we break away for tastless beer commercials, etc etc....these people need to get a grip on themselves!