Justin Hunter and Kevin Minter

your welcome :thumbsup: ! just some thoughts considering Justin Hunter had a 1st round grade and extreme talent and that Minter went a pick before we picked Alonso. Robert Woods will be solid #2 next to Stevie and hopefully Kiko will have a chance to start in the near future

Well Mayock had him going to Houston at 27 and Cosell had him going to Minnesota at 23. Its called google buddy

So I guess that means the NFL GMs, you know the guys that actually make picks, all had the same opinion. You must have so many inside sources.

So I guess that means the NFL GMs, you know the guys that actually make picks, all had the same opinion. You must have so many inside sources.

Nah, the talking heads got it right. You didnt see him drafted first round?

Believe it or not, if both WRs are on the board, it wouldn't have shocked me if they picked Woods over Hunter. I know we think Hunter was the guy, but Woods is so polished, and we need a guy to start week one. We will never know.

I actually agree- the nfl ready part sways me.

I'm glad to debate this at WR and LB though, and not qb. Ill say I'm thrilled there's no question who we had 1st on that list.

Nah, the talking heads got it right. You didnt see him drafted first round?

I actually agree- the nfl ready part sways me.

I'm glad to debate this at WR and LB though, and not qb. Ill say I'm thrilled there's no question who we had 1st on that list.

We just filled a need and and we just got better