Randy Moss

stevestojan

I'll bet the chair at your computer has a huge ass print in it, if you ever get out of it. 

I better start looking for another job if you start using Fed Ex.  We are finished now at UPS!!!  :lol:

I have the best paying, and best job security I could ever wish for.  :lol:

199759[/snapback]

Can't resist an insult, can you?

Good thing you have union skirts to hide behind, lest you find your true worth. :lol:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I have more important things to do with my life, like work and support my family rather than watching fictional movies!!!  :lol:

199734[/snapback]

Blade Runner is a real movie, you know.

Can't resist an insult, can you?

Good thing you have union skirts to hide behind, lest you find your true worth.

199764[/snapback]

Union has its good points and its bad. They do cover my family of 6 fully for health and dental for a mere $5 per week. Obviously a good point.

Union has its good points and its bad.  They do cover my family of 6 fully for health and dental for a mere $5 per week.  Obviously a good point.

199769[/snapback]

I want to know who is responsible for covering up the rest of the butt on your avatar? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...thongs are good! :lol:

You guys are pitiful, it was not that bad.  I suppose if Moulds did it then its okay.  Let the guys have fun.  GB fans give him so much crap, let him throw it back in their faces.  Anyone remember Bryan Cox flipping off the entire Bills crowd at Rich???  That is classless.

199670[/snapback]

yeah, even though i dislike Moss, it was one of the funnier endzone things ive seen in awhile. I dont thinkit was as bad as the guy on Fox said it was, sounded like he was trying to cover Foxs' ass from the FCC

yeah, even though i dislike Moss, it was one of the funnier endzone things ive seen in awhile. I dont thinkit was as bad as the guy on Fox said it was, sounded like he was trying to cover Foxs' ass from the FCC

199781[/snapback]

If he actually pulled his pants down, then that's a little gross. He was just having fun.

Union has its good points and its bad.  They do cover my family of 6 fully for health and dental for a mere $5 per week.  Obviously a good point.

199769[/snapback]

Sure. I've worked for unions, and in management used to take part in negotiations with the U.A.W.

But a line I've used through the years in gin mills, when some clown starts spouting off about how unions are great etc etc, I tell 'em "OK. This is now a union bar. Your next beer will cost you six bucks.". I've made no friends that way.

And I've seen unions stab each other over 10 cents an hour, and buy into two-tiered wages for the same work, and seen those with seniority sell out junior members - sometimes their own children - down the river. And I've seen 'em cut their own throats just so they can bleed on a company then cry cry cry when the company goes belly up or leaves town.

Been involved in a lot of phony workman's comp cases, too - some were hilarious - one guy who went out for a nervous breakdown and we found him in Cleveland going to an air traffic controller's school, a guy with an alleged bum knee we filmed carrying kegs up from the basement of a bar he owned and so forth.

It's a two-edged sword. :lol:

Sure. I've worked for unions, and in management used to take part in negotiations with the U.A.W.

But a line I've used through the years in gin mills, when some clown starts spouting off about how unions are great etc etc, I tell 'em "OK. This is now a union bar. Your next beer will cost you six bucks.".  I've made no friends that way.

And I've seen unions stab each other over 10 cents an hour, and buy into two-tiered wages for the same work, and seen those with seniority sell out junior members  - sometimes their own children - down the river. And I've seen 'em cut their own throats just so they can bleed on a company then cry cry cry when the company goes belly up or leaves town.

Been involved in a lot of phony workman's comp cases, too - some were hilarious - one guy who went out for a nervous breakdown and we found him in Cleveland going to an air traffic controller's school, a guy with an alleged bum knee we filmed carrying kegs up from the basement of a bar he owned and so forth.

It's a two-edged sword. :lol:

199801[/snapback]

I agree, but being in one of the biggest unions in the country I feel pretty safe with where I am going. My father-in-law is in a smaller union in Boston and says he wishes he was in the same union as me, as his union is a joke with bringing in younger guys to rub out the senior guys.

All in all I have no problem where I am and will be in the future. I bust my butt and it is definitely worth it. Just hoping we never strike like they did in Canada a few months ago.

I agree, but being in one of the biggest unions in the country I feel pretty safe with where I am going.  My father-in-law is in a smaller union in Boston and says he wishes he was in the same union as me, as his union is a joke with bringing in younger guys to rub out the senior guys. 

All in all I have no problem where I am and will be in the future.  I bust my butt and it is definitely worth it.  Just hoping we never strike like they did in Canada a few months ago.

199821[/snapback]

I wouldn't worry. UPS is a reasonably well-run, profitable outfit, the workforce does indeed work hard and earns their money. My brother-in-law is a big shot with the Teamsters, so I have an inside source about the transportation industry comings and goings.

You'll be fine.

I agree, but being in one of the biggest unions in the country I feel pretty safe with where I am going.  My father-in-law is in a smaller union in Boston and says he wishes he was in the same union as me, as his union is a joke with bringing in younger guys to rub out the senior guys. 

All in all I have no problem where I am and will be in the future.  I bust my butt and it is definitely worth it.  Just hoping we never strike like they did in Canada a few months ago.

199821[/snapback]

mmmm, yeah whos ass is that on your avatar?

I wouldn't worry.  UPS is a reasonably well-run, profitable outfit, the workforce does indeed work hard and earns their money.  My brother-in-law is a big shot with the Teamsters, so I have an inside source about the transportation industry comings and goings.

You'll be fine.

199829[/snapback]

I am not too worried.

Thanks man. Just let me know if you hear anything big coming down. :lol:

whatever...I'm sure Randy thinks the establishment hates him already, he might as well play it up for the people that will think he's pretty cool for doing what he did.

I could really care less, he contributed big time to his team winning.

199846[/snapback]

Minny won and GB lost.......isn't that all that matters in the end. :lol:

(2) Your remark about Moss being the "best WR in the league" obliterates your credibility before you even start, by the way. He wasn't even in the top 40 this season.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME JA? I really hope you meant to type 4, because you must be smoking some sort of crack. Unless of course you count 13 touchdown passes (4th in the league) as "not even in the top 40". You are probably counting straight receptions, where he didn't have a great season, largely because he missed 3 games completely with an injury, and in 2 more he basically didn't play at all either.