Kelly, Reed and Tasker

disco

let wild specultaion begin!!!

I'll vote that they will be at the draft party.

no not provocative enough...

I'll vote they are opening a franchise of canadian ballets!

too provocative?

I'll vote they will finally be explaining the it's on like a mofo tweet!

Edited by section122

let wild specultaion begin!!!

I'll vote that they will be at the draft party.

no not provocative enough...

I'll vote they are opening a franchise of canadian ballets!

too provocative?

I'll vote they will finally be explaining the it's on like a mofo tweet!

they will announce that they have finally ran out of all the coke they had stashed away during the 90s. In fact, they would have had enough to last for the rest of their lives but once Bruce and Ralph both got inducted into the HOF, they both went on some big benders and now, 5 years after being inducted, they have depleted the 90s cocaine stash to just a few 8 balls.

Ralph will then announce that a partial ownership group is coming in to help with some of he "renovations" but in actuality, its the Columbian drug Cartels filling the field house with pure Columbian, uncut cocaine.

Edited by mrags

they will announce that they have finally ran out of all the coke they had stashed away during the 90s. In fact, they would have had enough to last for the rest of their lives but once Bruce and Ralph both got inducted into the HOF, they both went on some big benders and now, 5 years after being inducted, they have depleted the 90s cocaine stash to just a few 8 balls.

Ralph will then announce that a partial ownership group is coming in to help with some of he "renovations" but in actuality, its the Columbian drug Cartels filling the field house with pure Columbian, uncut cocaine.

Bruce Smith's excuse about the weight loss being him changing his diet & eliminating Cheetos was a lie !!