Philly area Bills fans...pre-draft happy hour info...

this just came from Michelle, the organizer of the Philly area Bills Backers club

][/b]Hey guys!

First of all, hope all of you and all of yours are safe and well this tumultuous week.

I can't believe the draft is six days away, but more importantly, that the 2013 DPBBB Draft Party is one week away!

When: Friday, April 26, 6PM

Where: McFadden's 461 N 3rd St, Philadelphia, PA 19123

Cost: Parking is free and no cover until 9PM--Party continues after 9, but if you get there late, you may be charged the normal Friday night cover

What: Same drink/food specials that we have on Sundays

Who: This year will feature another meet and greet with center Eric Wood and reserve guard Keith Williams. Eric tried to recruit other teammates, but the Bills have a charity event planned for next weekend, so most of the guys are not available. However, Eric did say he'd love to gather more teammates and come back down to hang with us again before training camp. We will work on making that happen!

Those of you who met Eric last year already know he is very cool and down-to-earth. Anyone who hasn't met him or Keith yet--there will be opportunities to take pics, get autographs, and chat with them about football. We are really lucky that Eric has adopted us as his go-to Bills Backers group!

I am actually nervous about this draft. I don't even know which QB I want, but part of me says that since there's no clear superstar, we should just go all-in and draft Nassib. May as well see what he can do with his college coaches. The question is if we get our guy at 8, or wait until round 2 (or make a trade). It will DEFINITELY be a very interesting second night of the draft! Can't wait to chat with all of you about this next week!

See you there!!

GO BILLS!

I'll be there. For anyone who wants to be included on information like this, you can find the Philadelphia Bills Backers Bar group on Facebook. Michelle posts the same info on the group page.