Stevie sits out 1st 2 minicamp workouts with sore back

Sure. Great.

Stupid interview got the boy all turned around and lifting weights throwing medicine balls and tossing analytics about

Now we are down to graham and Nix's Easley. and some other guys who remain unnamed becuase i dont know who they are.

great post. thanks. alot.

I am thinking Stevie is one of the bigger risks as far as performance drop offs this year. One, most of the team wasn't playing that well anyway Stevie being one of a few exceptions... Two, he and Fitz had on and off the field chemistry where they developed with each other... Three, marrone may not give him the same leeway in route running that made him so unorthodox, while at the same time difficult to cover.

I'm thinkin' it's some kind of retaliation from the North Koreans.

:D

I am thinking Stevie is one of the bigger risks as far as performance drop offs this year. One, most of the team wasn't playing that well anyway Stevie being one of a few exceptions... Two, he and Fitz had on and off the field chemistry where they developed with each other... Three, marrone may not give him the same leeway in route running that made him so unorthodox, while at the same time difficult to cover.

Your reasoning makes sense but IMO if the offense is designed better and the QBing is better, Stevie's numbers will go up.

I recall plenty of times Fitz couldn't get the ball to him when he was open due to his throwing issues.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

Brother i gotta throw out the Fitz relationship as value added or being a significant factor. They used to seem bro's till last season got ugly .

But i dont think any bonus points can be lost here

I did read some blurb from Coach early on about Stevie and his route running. And i read later about Stevie being asked about playing disciplined in his routes.

We shall see but i dont see SJ losing any ground and probably get more stats moving inside to out and back as the day goes on.

Respectfully i say this.

But we better get some more solid options for our QB? to toss to.