Would you trade a 3rd for Kenny Britt?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the mods Nixing at the wheel here?

Two hundred years from now the question gets asked "Where did the saying, " Nixing at the wheel" come from?" Well son back then people had vehicles that they had to personally control using a wheel to steer and there was a now long defunct sports team that had a GM who at times was asleep at the controls of said team, his name was Nix. Hence the saying "Nixing at the Wheel".

Two hundred years from now the question gets asked "Where did the saying, " Nixing at the wheel" come from?" Well son back then people had vehicles that they had to personally control using a wheel to steer and there was a now long defunct sports team that had a GM who at times was asleep at the controls of said team, his name was Nix. Hence the saying "Nixing at the Wheel".

-Also, I keep reading "43's the Mike." What the hell is that?

-(Sigh) Well...

-Also, I keep reading "43's the Mike." What the hell is that?

-(Sigh) Well...

There was once a player, number 43, who could neither defend the run nor the pass. His position was "the Mike". He played in a formation designed twenty years prior. A formation that made vanilla more vanilla. The dashing player on the opposing team recognized that this "Mike" could be had, as he had had many "Mikes" before.

There was once a player, number 43, who could neither defend the run nor the pass. His position was "the Mike". He played in a formation designed twenty years prior. A formation that made vanilla more vanilla. The dashing player on the opposing team recognized that this "Mike" could be had, as he had had many "Mikes" before.

9uKEmSf.gif

How about a title change here?

This.

Why even post this.

The source: an article from a fan blog site entitled: "Trades We Want to See Happen During the 2013 NFL Draft"

Stop.... Just stop

Very misleading thread title OP

The writer of the article didn't say that at all. It's a trade scenario out of the blue the writer would like to see happen. Please change the title, and even edit your first post.

"Kenny Britt to Buffalo" -- talk about your all-time misleading thread topic. Geez.

Are the mods Nixing at the wheel here?

Little late to the party, eh SJBF?

I could have killed the thread but decided to add 'speculation' at the end in big, capital letters. Twas misleading once, with a Newbie at the controls. Not anymore.

Say 'the word' folks, and the thread will disappear.

I could have killed the thread but decided to add 'speculation' at the end in big, capital letters. Twas misleading once, with a Newbie at the controls. Not anymore.

personally, i think its a fair discussion - hes a good WR, with baggage going into the last year of his contract. i dont think anyone would be surprised if discussions to move him were going on.

I think a ban is in order for this crap. Maybe just pin it to the top, and put it as an example of unacceptable behavior with a list of bad links/sources: bleacher report, twitter (chris trappaso!) pro football talk or whatever that site is, and beerball.

Edited by jboyst62

This thread sucks. But it's one week until the draft, so whether or not speculation is plausible has no bearing, whatsoever.

I think killing a thread is usually draconian.

Obviously this wasn't a candidate for merging so you (or the OP?) made the best decision, re-writing the title so it was no longer misleading.

Anyways, thanks!!!