Paul Maguire

Ralonzo

C'mon Paul. Find something else to say besides "Let me tell you", "I wanna tell you", "I'm telling you"... after the first 50 times it starts to grate on you like a valley girl (or Willis McGahee) saying "ya know". Ya know?

C'mon Paul. Find something else to say besides "Let me tell you", "I wanna tell you", "I'm telling you"... after the first 50 times it starts to grate on you like a valley girl (or Willis McGahee) saying "ya know". Ya know?

<_<:unsure::lol::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

I wish he would have a Budweiser or two before he gets on the air!

198709[/snapback]

It is very annoying when he says that

Agreed. Theisman is still twice as bad. Mike Patrick stated Seattle need to make something happen soon, with under 4 minutes left in the game ( 4 minutes were left in the 3rd Quarter ).

This is the best you can do for an announcing staff ? <_<

Theismann keeps the 3-belled crown for announcing clowns with the following statement, with Seattle 4th and 4 on the Ram 5 with :30 left.

"Well, now I think that either this game is going into overtime, or the Seahawks will suffer another defeat."

No stevestojan, Joe.

Maguire has some good insights, but "let me tell you something", he needs to find another way to segue into them.

All-in-all, call these guys the "Not Ready For Major Network Time Players".

And if I see one more ad for "C*ck Block Theater", a.k.a., "The Bachelorette", I'm gonna hurt someone.

It's funny, about 5 weeks ago, I turned the closed captioning on my TV, and havnt turned it off yet ... yeah, don't ask why, i'm used to it now.

Anyway, it sooo funny, because everything THEEsman would say was typed out in full... everything the other guy (forgot his name), same thing, every word.

But McGuire's would constantly get cut short... whoever was typing it was cutting out the completly unnessesary bull sh--... too funny, even those people can't stand to rehash his blabber.