2013 Bills QB Draft Selection

2013 Bills Draft QB   

82 members have voted

1. 1. What QB do you WANT Bills to draft in 2013.

• Geno Smith
    • Matt Barkley
    • Ryan Nassib
    • Landry Jones
    • Tyler Wilson
    • EJ Manuel
    • Mike Glennon
    • Tyler Bray
    • Matt Scott
    • Zac Dysert
    • Not Listed

Searched and didnt see a Poll that had this info, so thought I would start one. There are so many QB discussions on this board, its hard to get a consensus from the fan base.

There are so many variables and what if scenarios, but all of that aside, quite simply what QB do you WANT (not who we think they will draft) the Bills to draft in 2013.

In all seriousness, I have read all that I have been able to find and seen all the videos that I can find on the top rookie QB prospects and I am not sold on any of them. My plan would be:

Acquire Kevin Kolb if you don't have to strangle yourself next year with salary cap problems or Matt Flynn if you don't have to give up more than a 4th.

Draft Nassib, Manuel, Tyler Wilson or Glennon in round two (would be willing to trade 2nd & 3rd to move to end of round 1 for the one they like best).

Draft OT Lane Johnson in round 1 and pair him with Cordy Glenn to make a dynamite pass blocking and run blocking OL. Center the offense on the run game, but the tackles provide good pass protection for whomever is the QB when they mix in a pass play.

I admit this does not leave much ability to address LB, WR or TE, but if they like any of those QBs enough, it is worth the chance in my opinion.

None of the above. They will suck this year anyhow. Might as well try to get a shot at Johnny Football.

I am afraid that you are probably right. No matter how badly we need a quarterback this year, it won't change the fact that this is a lousy year for quarterbacks. I'd rather bite the bullett and sit through a nightmare of a season than to pass on a talent like Dion Jordan, Ansah or Patterson, etc. just to make sure we pick up the least mediocre QB prospect which would do nothing more than guaranty that we will be looking for a QB again in 2 years.

Edited by Mickey

No one has selected Landry Jones!!!! Woooooohoooooo!!! Smart group we have here. I voted Geno. Would take Barkley next, then Manuel. Scott and Dysert over the other guys reported to go rds 2-3, if we can get them in rd 4 or later.