Circus's are evil

Never understood why people were so happy to have the lord as their shepherd, it's like they don't know what happens to the sheep.

You seem to be rather bitter, Ned Beatty. Like things ended prematurely with an unwanted arrow to your "shepherd". My compliments, it's not every man who can attract a guy with a come-on line like "nice tooth".

Edited by 3rdnlng

I must have missed the twitter of the day or something. Where did this hissy fit come from?

RGIII threw a football to an elephant. The elephant caught it. So Dan Snyder signed the elephant to a league minimum contract, So now people are getting all pissy about the elephant's inhumane working conditions.

personally, I think it's cruel for the circus to round up clowns like they do instead of letting them roam free in Washington like nature intended.

What's the difference? Either place is a three ring circus and the act just gets older and older.

personally, I think it's cruel for the circus to round up clowns like they do instead of letting them roam free in Washington like nature intended.

In defense of the circus, the clowns are kind-of required to be there when the circus is in session.

Anyone want me to put on my spandex and have my way with the new meat?

only if there are pics... I think everybody here would agree we all want to see a middle aged hariy guy is spandex... that would make it quite the day