I dont understand any of this cut Fitz talk

There are no quarterbacks in this draft, and no quarterbacks available in free agency.

Fitz is the best option, unless you guys are trying to find a gimmick QB or something like that.

I'm as frustrated as any of you guys with Fitz's turnovers, but seriously, there is no Flutie salted away in Canada and no Shotgun Kelly coming out of the USFL at this point.

I'd dump him like a horse with a broken leg if it was last year's draft.

I'm a Syracuse fan so I can say this with confidence... If Nassib, is ranked just as highly as any of these other guys ... cough cough ... it's definitely THE YEAR to not draft a QB.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no quarterbacks in this draft, and no quarterbacks available in free agency.

Are you sure? I'm certain I've seen whole lists of them on the different Football sites.....oh well, I'll take your word for it then.

what about all of the qb's in the draft whose names say qb by their position?

why do people keep starting opinion threads on fitz?

theres already one working...........i just counted 15 qb's in the draft FWIW.

Fitz is no one's best option unless we are talking about Star Wars trivia perhaps.

what about all of the qb's in the draft whose names say qb by their position?

why do people keep starting opinion threads on fitz?

theres already one working...........i just counted 15 qb's in the draft FWIW.

Fitz is no one's best option unless we are talking about Star Wars trivia perhaps.

We keep starting opinion threads on Fitz because his "facts" are dreadful and we don't want to face another year of them.

Fitz is the best option, unless you guys are trying to find a gimmick QB or something like that.

I'm as frustrated as any of you guys with Fitz's turnovers, but seriously, there is no Flutie salted away in Canada and no Shotgun Kelly coming out of the USFL at this point.

I'm a Syracuse fan so I can say this with confidence... If Nassib, is ranked just as highly as any of these other guys ... cough cough ... it's definitely THE YEAR to not draft a QB.

What a bad football team, where we end up stuck with this guy... They have soo many holes on this team, it's not even funny. Very frustrating for the fans. I'd say the league should make an exception, give us the first 20 Draft Picks since we've sucked so bad for so long. :thumbsup:

Honestly this thought process is why the Bills have sucked for so many years. Fans desperate to turn a sows ear into a silk purse. He sucks. There is no way around it, he sucks. We KNOW we are never going to get to nor win a superbowl with this guy so there is no reason to keep him.

I am tired of the Bills and the Bills fanbase year after year keeping guys who flat out suck and hoping against hope they find some rare gem.

Cut the guy and get him off this team, out of this locker room and off the fanbases minds. Lets move on.

I would take almost any QB over Fitz. The guy sucks and I don't buy your premise. There are several QB's in the draft who I believe would perform better than Fitz. If you're looking for the perfect QB, look on because he doesn't exist. All have flaws and I'd take any of the top 5 QB's in this year's draft over Fitz. As for FA, I'd take Jason Campell over Fitz in a heartbeat. He needs to go if this team has any chance at all of succeeding next season.

What a bad football team, where we end up stuck with this guy... They have soo many holes on this team, it's not even funny. Very frustrating for the fans. I'd say the league should make an exception, give us the first 20 Draft Picks since we've sucked so bad for so long. :thumbsup:

See for years now the team has said, 'well lets try to fill holes THEN get the QB'. At least that has been buddy's M.O. for over 3 years now....how has that worked out? Get the dang QB in here and fill in around him. Or do like St. Louis and get a great QB coming out and NOT put talent around him and ruin him.

As I've said before... I'm of the opinion we keep him until we know we have a better option. Going into the season with only TJ at the QB position is a bit silly.

Unless I'm completely misunderstanding the cap effect.

As I've said before... I'm of the opinion we keep him until we know we have a better option. Going into the season with only TJ at the QB position is a bit silly.

Unless I'm completely misunderstanding the cap effect.

I agree.

If you cut Fitz this year , then next year you have all of his salary cap back, if you wait to next year then you'll get a portion of his salary cap back- also keeping Fitz might keep us in the 5-11 to 6-10 range when we really need to hit the 0-16 to 2-14 range to facilitate getting Bridgewater or Clowney

If you cut Fitz this year , then next year you have all of his salary cap back, if you wait to next year then you'll get a portion of his salary cap back- also keeping Fitz might keep us in the 5-11 to 6-10 range when we really need to hit the 0-16 to 2-14 range to facilitate getting Bridgewater or Clowney

In 2012: Defense was 26th in pts/game...Offense was 21st

In 2011: Defense was 30th in pts/game....Offense was 14th

Why not keep fitz, try to improve the defense and aim for 8-8 or 9-7 next season and a possibility at a Wild Card? Is that not an option????? (also, this option does not prevent us from drafting a QB either this year or next). Makes the most sense to me.

Edited by bobobonators