Public gets Free TV with no monthly Bills

Donald Duck

ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, CW, PBS, the list goes on and on

Hotline 1-888-752-7147

Big write up in the Erie Times, Free on air digital TV, no monthly Bills

Call withing 48 hours which started at 8:30 AM today and the device needed is half price.($49.00 plus shipping)

Its available in my area so I'm purchasing one just to check it out. If its good enough, bye, bye, Time Warner

I'm not affiliated with them in any way just seen the article and wanted to pass it on.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was the word "ADVERTISMENT" written in small letters around the edge of the "article"?

Best Buy has a similar item....

http://www.bestbuy.c...tenna&cp=1&lp=3

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out these sites.....

http://www.asseenont...tal-hd-antenna/

http://snakeriverbbb...al-clear-shows/

I used to have OTA TV in my shed, since switched and got cable run down there. I had an antenna amp that helped a lot, I think I just went el-cheapo at radio shack. I do think OTA is the way to go, and if it was not so affordable to do a bundle with TW I'd drop cable and just have internet. Still, I have thought about going hotspot off my phone only, then doing a streaming box from my parents across the street.

I have also researched boring a pipe under the road to allow me to pass cables back and forth for internet and cable to their house. When they ran the gas line I asked the guy if he wouldn't mind me doing that. He did not approve. I also hoped they would leave the hole open long enough for me to sneak in later and drop something under, but getting conduit is the problem. Although, my TW cable line is just 2" below the soil

I made this for you, dawg.

http://www.memecente...0708/television

:D hehe, ya, see what a regular antenna gets you now adays fellas

I stayed on the phone long enough to get the inside scoop on the device and depending on where your located it might not be such a bad idea.

On the other hand since nobody can guarantee what type of reception your going to get which is dependant on the location, the device is not full proof nor the crystal clear picture they advertise.

:D hehe, ya, see what a regular antenna gets you now adays fellas

I stayed on the phone long enough to get the inside scoop on the device and depending on where your located it might not be such a bad idea.

On the other hand since nobody can guarantee what type of reception your going to get which is dependant on the location, the device is not full proof nor the crystal clear picture they advertise.

I live over 50 miles from the towers that broadcast tv for Charlotte, and I get all of the channels there OTA. Even the crap low budget ones. I have my TW, but I keep the OTA antenna hooked up in case cable goes out. My parents have a generator, and if a major storm comes cable will go out, the OTA antenna picks up signals much further then you think. On some nights I can get Raleigh stations, over 85 miles away.

I wonder if you realized how far shortwave and other radio signals can travel. There is a radio on Grandfather Mountain, almost 100 miles away, and it broadcasts over half of the state of NC. It sends out the weather alerts and vital info, as well as a homing beacon for various other things.

Still sounds like nothing more than an antenna. Can you provide a link to their webpage?

Still sounds like nothing more than an antenna. Can you provide a link to their webpage?

It was in my Erie Times News paper, its called clear- cast, I looked for a link to give you and don't see one

The guy that invented it is a Nasa Space Technology Hall of Fame scientist. It's reffered to as a micro antenna device.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but maybe you can get the Erie Times online for today, March 9th, look in the sports section, big write up on back page

Edited by dog14787

It was in my Erie Times News paper, its called clear- cast, I looked for a link to give you and don't see one

The guy that invented it is a Nasa Space Technology Hall of Fame scientist. It's reffered to as a micro antenna device.

You mean this one?

https://www.clear-cast.com/

I hope you realize you WILL NOT be getting cable/sat only channels like ESPN, HBO, MTV, etc. You will only be getting ABC, CBS, CW, FOX, NBC, PBS, and maybe a shopping network.

And another thing, the "NASA Space Technology Hall Of Fame" is for items, not people....

http://www.spacefoundation.org/programs/space-technology-hall-fame/inducted-technologies

I live over 50 miles from the towers that broadcast tv for Charlotte, and I get all of the channels there OTA. Even the crap low budget ones. I have my TW, but I keep the OTA antenna hooked up in case cable goes out. My parents have a generator, and if a major storm comes cable will go out, the OTA antenna picks up signals much further then you think. On some nights I can get Raleigh stations, over 85 miles away.

I wonder if you realized how far shortwave and other radio signals can travel. There is a radio on Grandfather Mountain, almost 100 miles away, and it broadcasts over half of the state of NC. It sends out the weather alerts and vital info, as well as a homing beacon for various other things.

I grew up watching the Buffalo Bills from West Valley, New York (back in the late 60's early 70's) with a regular antenna, remember going out all the time in bad weather because the wind turned the damn thing a little off and it had to be right on, hehe

Hilly Terrain really screws up the reception

You mean this one?

https://www.clear-cast.com/

I hope you realize you WILL NOT be getting cable/sat only channels like ESPN, HBO, MTV, etc. You will only be getting ABC, CBS, CW, FOX, NBC, PBS, and maybe a shopping network.

And another thing, the "NASA Space Technology Hall Of Fame" is for items, not people....

http://www.spacefoun...ed-technologies

I decided not to get one because of my location, but ya, clearly your not going to get HBO and Showtime

ya, and to get items in the Hall of fame your probably going to be a Nasa Scientist no?

I'm just repeating what my newspaper printed.

exact words: It was invented by a renowned Nasa Technology Hall of Fame Scientist (20 patents)

Comprende Jack, not my words, the Newspaper

Edited by dog14787

We had a very very old antenna amp in Ohio. When the Bills and Colts were in the AFCE we'd set up an anetenna amp and wrap wire literally around the house and outside and up the third story/attic, and around the roof to get channels in Toledo from Indianapolis/Ft. Wayne to view the Bills games.

Comprende Jack, not my words, the Newspaper

The fact that you can't find anything about it online leads me to believe you were reading an advertisement. Companies have been hiding them to look like real news for quite awhile -- Jack asked if it said "Advertisement" was on the page and I'm thinking it probably was, even if you missed it. They're very subtle nowadays.

We had a very very old antenna amp in Ohio. When the Bills and Colts were in the AFCE we'd set up an anetenna amp and wrap wire literally around the house and outside and up the third story/attic, and around the roof to get channels in Toledo from Indianapolis/Ft. Wayne to view the Bills games.

awesome jboy :thumbsup:

Pics or it didn't happen. ;)