Big fast receivers in the draft

Tyrone Goard EKY 6-4 205 4.44 forty

Marcus Davis VT 6-3 223 4.4 forty large hands

Corey Fuller VT 6-2 204 4.37 forty

MarQues Wilson WSU 6-2 5/8 195 4.4 forty

Kenny Stills OKLA 6 1/2 195 4.28 forty

Ryan Swope Texas AM 6-0 205 4.37 forty

Robert Woods USC 6 1/2 201 4.4 Forty

Just some of the boys 6 foot or over with good speed that are probably not 1st rounders

Just some of the boys 6 foot or over with good speed that are probably not 1st rounders

Thank god there are only seven of them, so we won't get our hopes up for getting one when we pick at #9 in the 2nd round. :w00t:

No way Robert Woods makes it to the second round... by far the most ""polished "" Wr in the entire draft...excellent route runner,very good speed,(not elite speed but above average).and has natural hands makes tough catches look easy...

Edited by Hotpockets28

My hope is for Markus Davis to be there the 4th rnd. or late 3rd if we trade back and get a extra 2nd n 3rd.

. Excellent production, runs good routes, has good hands, big and fast, whats not to like.

Buffaloed, here are the guys you listed and where I have them:

Robert Woods USC 6 1/2 201 4.4 Forty...............RD1#30

Ryan Swope Texas AM 6-0 205 4.37 forty..............RD2#64

Kenny Stills OKLA 6 1/2 195 4.28 forty..................RD4#100 (before our RD4)

Corey Fuller VT 6-2 204 4.37 forty..........................RD6#183

Marcus Davis VT 6-3 223 4.4 forty large hands......RD7#205

Marquess Wilson WSU 6-2 5/8 195 4.4 forty............RD7-UDFA#234

Tyrone Goard EKY 6-4 205 4.44 forty.....................RD7-UDFA#252

My hope is for Markus Davis to be there the 4th rnd. or late 3rd if we trade back and get a extra 2nd n 3rd.

. Excellent production, runs good routes, has good hands, big and fast, whats not to like.

I don't like his inconsistency, his effort, his blocking, his focus, his body catching. He'll be there in RD7.

Where is Justin Hunter predicted going now? it was 2nd round

Bottom of the 2nd at worst.

For most of the year when these guys were actually playing football, he was McShay's #1 WR. He described him as "A.J. Green w/better fluidity, body control, & route savvy". I liked his ability to explode off the line, the way he deals with CB's, and his chemistry with Bray.

No way Robert Woods makes it to the second round... by far the most ""polished "" Wr in the entire draft...excellent route runner,very good speed,(not elite speed but above average).and has natural hands makes tough catches look easy...

I feel the same. Woods will be a star if he goes to a team with a decent QB.

Quote Astrobot:

Marcus Davis VT 6-3 223 4.4 forty large hands......RD7#205

I don't like his inconsistency, his effort, his blocking, his focus, his body catching. He'll be there in RD7.

Even better Astro, if we can use our 6th on him. I've watched alot of VT games and think he could be something special. I've seen him take the top of a D.many times and use his size and game to fight for that jump ball or crossing route..

I have a feeling Robert woods will be a colt..no way he makes it to the second round.. By,having luck as his Qb woods is primed to explode on to the scene...he will be my choice for rookie of the year... i predict 75+catches 1000+ yards 5+ touchdowns for woods..heck he might put up those numbers with fitzgarbage as his qb..let alone a ""elite future hall of famer in andrew luck..