Could this be as bad as Flutie vs. Johnson?

Rubes

I don't think it'll be as bad.

As I remember, the Flutie/Johnson camps were pretty evenly divided. For good reason, too, as both were amazingly average quarterbacks that showed occasional "flashes."

Most people, including Tom Donahoe and Eric Moulds, think Bledsoe is finished.

As I remember, the Flutie/Johnson camps were pretty evenly divided. For good reason, too, as both were amazingly average quarterbacks that showed occasional "flashes."

197811[/snapback]

True, but it also sounds like a lot of people are unsure of starting next season with a raw quarterback, as it may set us back a la Carson Palmer. Granted, Cincy is probably better off in the long run, but in this league, it's what have you done for me lately...

197811[/snapback]

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Way to take 2 comments and blow them way out of proportion.

I don't seem to recall Johnson's "flashes."

197866[/snapback]

He's had about as many as Bledsoe. Ba-dum-tshhh!!! (I'll be here all week, thanks).

But, in all fairness, there were times when he almost made me believe he could be The Guy. The Kansas City game with the last minute scramble and dive in the endzone, the San Diego game against Flutie in 2001, the Indianapolis game ... that's all I can remember, really.

There was also the Titans game, where Johnson led the team to a second-half comeback; resulting in Buffalo taking the lead with just 16 seconds remaining. I remember the pass that Johnson completed to Peerless Price; after it appeared Johnson would call timeout because of the loss of his shoe. Johnson played well in the second half of that game. Had our kickoff coverage team played equally well . . .

Both titans games and the KC game are NFL films material for Johnson alone. No he never had it, he never will have it, and he will be remembered very badly, but for those three games, he was the toughest SOB around and a very great quarterback.

I'll always remember johnson as a complete waste of talent. Any guy with half a heart would have taken those games and used them to his advantage. He was never able to do that however. Oh well.

197811[/snapback]

That really sums it up.

LOL at the BS replies LOLOL

TOM isnt nowhere near giving up on DREW like some of you are

and EMO wants to sign back cos of DREW>......listen to him .....he is the only one who came and comforted the poor lil baby wideout......when no one cared

I mean JP wouldnt throw the ball at him that many times........be real....if JP would throw the ball at all, he's durable as well

needs more time to mature........he's a whiner.......too big of an ego...

LOL at the BS replies LOLOL

and EMO wants to sign back cos of DREW>......listen to him .....he is the only one who came and comforted the poor lil baby wideout......when no one cared

I mean JP wouldnt throw the ball at him that many times........be real....if JP would throw the ball at all, he's durable as well

needs more time to mature........he's a whiner.......too big of an ego...

198491[/snapback]

bench will fix that ego

It won't affect my status. I've supported Bledsoe since he got here. Now if the coaches say Losman is the man to start at QB, i'm fine with that. I was the same way during the Flutie-Johnson fiasco.

I am a Bills fan. TEAM first, player second.

GO BILLS!!!!!

Crackur, you reply to your own assinine posts?

You are really pulling this stuff out of your ass about Losman.

Whiner? How do you figure?

Ego? I think we've been over that "cocky" issue before. Would you prefer a humble scared QB, a la Todd Collins?

You are really off base here, just looking for stupid sh-- to say apparently.

Crackur, you reply to your own assinine posts?

You are really pulling this stuff out of your ass about Losman.

Whiner? How do you figure?

Ego? I think we've been over that "cocky" issue before. Would you prefer a humble scared QB, a la Todd Collins?

You are really off base here, just looking for stupid sh-- to say apparently.

198531[/snapback]

Who cares what his personality is like. Bills fans will start to run him out of town after his first 2 interception game.

Who cares what his personality is like. Bills fans will start to run him out of town after his first 2 interception game.

198536[/snapback]

Bledsoe's first game was a 2 interception game, against the Jets. No, it took more like 3 years for most people to want him gone.

Wrong on both counts. Both Donahoe and Moulds have refused to publicly back Bledsoe lately. Reading between the lines, that's not a good sign for Mr. Bledsoe.