Screw other FA's, we should target Chris Gamble

Reading about him, this Gamble seems like a solid guy. Quiet, humble, solid 9-year career, invested his money wisely, and is going out at a pretty early age.

We always hear about these dumb, broke former players-- guys like Gamble should be publicized too.

Not to mention he'll still be able to walk and remember his own name in 10 years

Not to mention he'll still be able to walk and remember his own name in 10 years

Almost a shame, good veteran Gamble.

A Bills type work ethic when we need a veteran corner who can teach now that McGee is done.

Wish him the best.

Still would like a veteran brought on for a year or two at corner while we get up and running.

Not sure Leodis is a teacher communicator even though he has the passion and fortitude ( never give up ) never)

Panthers released him. He would be a PERFECT compliment to Gilmore. He would instantly solidify our secondary and the CB position which is a major requirement to an effective Pettine defense. Gamble is a very good corner and is still young enough (about to turn 30) to produce at a very high level.

I'd prefer him over any other FA defensive player at this point.

Why do you want him when we have Mckelvin :w00t: ?

This is why all posters on TBD are not GM's.

Exactly. I live in Charlotte and this guy is BRUTAL. He had 1 good year overall and was then overpaid. They have been talking about his release for 2 years now. Amazing I know Bills fans...more to most players than just a name.

Exactly. I live in Charlotte and this guy is BRUTAL. He had 1 good year overall and was then overpaid. They have been talking about his release for 2 years now. Amazing I know Bills fans...more to most players than just a name.

If Gamble was "brutal" i'd love to know what you think of our CB's. In his worst full seasons (15/16 games) he still averaged more INT's than all of our CB's last season - COMBINED.

He retired early - good for him. Bad for the rest of us who have absolute sh*t at the CB position.

Edited by bobobonators