[closed]Where's Geno? Can you pick Geno Smith's stats out of t

Geno Smith has a chance to be the Bills QB next year, but he's also taking A LOT of flack about not being as good as other recent top QB prospect. I asked Ryan Talbot to help me boil down all the numbers and get to the bottom of this.

http://www.thekickisgood.com/?p=5250

I'd be very happy with Geno as the Bills QB. I know the ceiling of the guys on the roster now, and we're not going to win anything with them.

I'm posting this link not to try to steal traffic away from TBD, but instead to share some info I think fellow Bills fans will be interested in. Thanks.

You thank your lucky stars if Geno is available at 8. I know he has a few things that he needs to work on but the reality is that if he was as polished as people would prefer then him being available when we pick would not be an option.

Edited by Bangarang

According to Bill Polian there is alot to like about Geno Smith! specifically his downfield accuracy and throwing ability. of course thats obvious to anyone who has watch smith play for the last 2 yrs. if hes available at #8 i have almost no doubt we will run up to the podium faster than in 2010. and we will look like geniuses when its all said and done.

Thanks for the info! Many fans don't want to think of Geno Smith as QB of the Bills. My only question about him is his leadership qualities. Can he rally his team to come from behind victories? Can he keep his composure when things aren't going well? Those intangibles are crucial when choosing a QB that high. We don't want another Ryan Leaf!

Thanks for the info! Many fans don't want to think of Geno Smith as QB of the Bills. My only question about him is his leadership qualities. Can he rally his team to come from behind victories? Can he keep his composure when things aren't going well? Those intangibles are crucial when choosing a QB that high. We don't want another Ryan Leaf!

Apparently, he went to the Manning QB camp and they raved about his leadership and work ethic. There were questions that he showed too much frustration this year but when you have a defense that gives up 35 points/ game, you'd get frustrated too.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.