PS....off topic but

Holy stevestojan!  How long has it been?  Of course it only took them from October to April to finish mine. :blink:

15020[/snapback]

It has been 8 weeks since excuvation.....11 weeks since I signed my pool contract......for a vinyl liner inground pool.....

I was told it would take FOUR WEEKS MAX

But the good news (hope I dont jinx myself on this) the company is finishing up the pool TODAY....and they have not asked me for the final big payment yet...

And I dont plan on giving them all of it...they didn't live up to their end of the contract......

EIGHT WEEKS........go ahead...let me have it LA BILLS FAN....you were right....

It has been 8 weeks since excuvation.....11 weeks since I signed my pool contract......for a vinyl liner inground pool.....

But the good news (hope I dont jinx myself on this) the company is finishing up the pool TODAY....and they have not asked me for the final big payment yet...

And I dont plan on giving them all of it...they didn't live up to their end of the contract......

15089[/snapback]

Don't give them all of it, and don't pay them for at least the amount of time it took them to finish. Bastards.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: lying POS contractors.

15089[/snapback]

Hey bro, I get no pleasure out of saying I told you so...unless you're Major Burns.

Seriously, it sucks. Plus, I think once they put the water in and treat it, you still have to wait something like a week or two, don't you?