Conspiracy Thoeries

Iraq Vet

Or you have to have great intangibles like Drew Brees showed at Purdue.

exactly. there's no formula.

Tom Brady Positives: Good height to see the field. Very poised and composed. Smart and alert. Can read coverages. Good accuracy and touch. Produces in big spots and in big games. Has some Brian Griese in him and is a gamer. Generally plays within himself. Team leader.

Negatives: Poor build. Very skinny and narrow. Ended the '99 season weighing 195 pounds and still looks like a rail at 211. Looks a little frail and lacks great physical stature and strength. Can get pushed down more easily than you'd like. Lacks mobility and ability to avoid the rush. Lacks a really strong arm. Can't drive the ball down the field and does not throw a really tight spiral. System-type player who can get exposed if he must ad-lib and do things on his own.

Summary: Is not what you're looking for in terms of physical stature, strength, arm strength and mobility, but he has the intangibles and production and showed great Griese-like improvement as a senior. Could make it in the right system but will not be for everyone.

LOL..come on people. you guys act like we went 0-16 last season. New HC, new DC, squeaking 3 more wins next season isn't an absurd notion considering we lost at least 2-3 games this past season in the last couple of minutes. We lost 4 games in 2012 by 7 points or less.

9-7 and wildcard playoff birth in 2013! WOOT! :beer:

Thank you !

Lets let free agency and the draft play out. Lets see where we're at in September before contemplating suicide.

Making the playoffs would be great but I'd be pleased as hell just to see some improvement. Especially on the defensive side of the football. Either way it goes, this is gonna be an interesting year for the Bills.

We've got a new coaching staff. Its all good. Lets see what these guys can do. :thumbsup:

jb

It's actually a MUCH better plan than drafting either Barkley at #8 or Nassib at #41, then after going with one of them for three years, finding out that they indeed never were franchise QBs to begin with just like everyone without the "Star USC QB" or "Star Syracuse QB"" blinders on were saying.

The Bills really should think about trading back (if such a deal were offered) and taking a team's 2014 first round pick in the deal. The reason being is that next year's class has about four or five real NFL franchise QB talent and having two first round picks would be great ammo for a 2014 trade up scenario. 2014 QBs...Bridgwater, Johnny Football, Boyd, Thomas, and maybe even McCarron.

Word.

I am no Fitz fan but a lot of you seem to have forgotten that last year's D was record-breaking bad. A QB won't fix that. Shore up the D and draft a QB in alater round. I love Jarvis and Ogletree but I realize Ogie could be great or a nut.