Damontre Moore - DE - Texas A&M

That Margus Hunt is one HUNGRY mother. Whoever drafts him is getting a guy that wants to work. I wish we could draft him and Ansah, then let Mario and Mark try to fight them off.

I like Hunt,he's a physical specimen,but someone needs to teach him some pass rushing moves lol.

"Mayhem" Maybin had 22 reps on the bench...

ouch!

Honestly who cares how many times you can bench 225? Isn't that a endurance thing? Are NFL plays now running 30-40 seconds in length?

They should use Olympic lifts. Explosive fast strength vs just slowly pushing up a barbell.

I agree but, I think trap bar deadlifts would be more user friendly, but it would be cool to watch some powercleans :thumbsup: .

225 for reps is retarded but 11 reps is frickin pathetic.

ouch!

I agree but, I think trap bar deadlifts would be more user friendly, but it would be cool to watch some powercleans :thumbsup: .

225 for reps is retarded but 11 reps is frickin pathetic.

We need this guy. Christ what a monster.

http://search.mywebsearch.com/mywebsearch/video.jhtml?searchfor=vasiliy+ivanovich+alekseyev+snatch+video&id=XPxdm003YYus&ts=1361871641678&n=77df1ed2&ptnrS=XPxdm003YYus&ss=sub&st=bar&ptb=A901B5AA-8ADB-46B0-A4AF-87BE547DCA11&tpr=sbt&si=CM-pj56XsKwCFegZQgod8inCjA&vid=sHKYCkfm_3I

We need this guy. Christ what a monster.

http://search.mywebs...vid=sHKYCkfm_3I

Ahh, Old Vasiliy he's the guy that got me into weight training, he passed a few yrs ago.

I think the C&J record is 586 set back in the 80s by some other Russian guy but it's not official anymore because they changed the weight classes, which is BS, a record is a record.

hopefully some one cracks that 600 Lb barrier.

I'm 6'5", 6'9" wingspan, played at 255lbs as a TE. I put up 22. I don't wanna hear about arm length and bench press. Maybe I could've done 24 with a shorter wingspan, but 14 is not a D lineman number unless it's post-game after the Super Bowl.

don't know but it shouldn't make that huge of a difference, it just shows plain laziness to me.

i dont know squat about him, and have no reason to make an excuse. just a physiological point it makes a huge difference. shorter people are generally better lifters because the range of motion is so much less.

"However, Moore’s early showing at the combine has been less than spectacular and it is fair to wonder how far it could knock him down draft boards. It doesn’t make sense to overreact to combine testing considering it is but one part of an overall picture by which prospects should be evaluated, but red flags are concerning and warrant closer scrutiny. A big red flag went up concerning Moore today as the defensive linemen did their bench press reps.

Damontre Moore had 12 reps on the bench press."

http://sidelionrepor...in-bench-press/

He only stopped 'cuz he had to scratch an itch. You guys know how that is. Get 'er done Buddy !

Honestly who cares how many times you can bench 225? Isn't that a endurance thing? Are NFL plays now running 30-40 seconds in length?

They should use Olympic lifts. Explosive fast strength vs just slowly pushing up a barbell.

i agree with you to a certain extent...until i watched a bunch of clips on JJ Watt, and each one was him literally bench pressing a lineman off of him. it is more sport specific then I realized. also being explosive by definition is the quick change in direction. the bottom of the press has to be explosive. in fact his lack of explosiveness is likely part of the reason he can only get 12 reps. his max bench might be twice as high as everybody else at the combine.