Hot for Teacher: Dallas Style

\GoBillsInDallas/

The kid is 18-years-old and she's facing 20 years in the clink? Wrong.

this kills me every time i see it, which lately has been a lot

if they really want to stop 'underage sex' then they should start holding the younger participant responsible in some way too

if a twelve year old hurts/kills somebody with a shotgun they try them as an adult and hold them responsible. if a sixteen year old injures someone with their car they try them as an adult and hold them responsible

but if a fifteen to eighteen year old screws somebody older than them they claim the younger participant has no ability or responsibility WHATSOEVER to control their own genitals

its crazy

if the older participant gets a felony worth twenty years how about the younger participant getting a misdemeanor. how about a ticket and a fine. how about a smack in the back of the head and being grounded for a freakin week. all the younger participant gets is laid, some fawning over sympathy, and a story to tell. most likely they knew EXACTLY what they were doing when they got into it and know theres absolutely no consequence, so why not

granted, we dont want younger people being taken advantage of, especially when theres some position of authority involved like student/teacher, boss/subordinate, or employer/employee. but to send someone to jail for a huge portion of their life when the other person involved in the incident that sent them there gets ABSOLUTELY NOTHING is pure lunacy

i guarantee you, if we held teens even partially responsible for their involvement these instances would be dramatically reduced

Edited by Meathead