9/11 Hate Crime Victim Seeks to Save His Attacker

yeah unlike huge parts of the bible :eyeroll

and what do you mean most of us. i never thought that

If you want to talk about Christianity, start a thread and talk about Christianity. Also, the last time I checked, there was no global epidemic of Christians strapping bombs to themselves and blowing up innocents in the name of their God. Just sayin'.

not much of a student of history are you

Strawman.

We aren't talking about history, we're talking about the here and now. Again, if you want to discuss the history of the Christian religion, start a thread to do so.

Your disability wasn't related to a brain injury, was it?

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

If you want to talk about Christianity, start a thread and talk about Christianity. Also, the last time I checked, there was no global epidemic of Christians strapping bombs to themselves and blowing up innocents in the name of their God. Just sayin'.

does anti-abortion violence count http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence just saying

The religion itself is not violent, however it's teachings do lend themselves towards a violent interpretation prone to extremism.

Fortunately they don't take that extremism to the extent of flying airplanes into buildings. Only American conservative Christians do that, and conspire to frame Islam for it. :wacko:

Fortunately they don't take that extremism to the extent of flying airplanes into buildings. Only American conservative Christians do that, and conspire to frame Islam for it. :wacko:

yeah I don't get that suicide thing why don't they sit in a comfortable chair and blow the !@#$ out of things long distance like a sensible person.

yeah I don't get that suicide thing why don't they sit in a comfortable chair and blow the !@#$ out of things long distance like a sensible person.

A face to the action. A martyr. Someone that they can make a hero. To tell the others about. They can say Gaw Gaw Olala gave his life to the cause, be a hero like him, we'll all know your name.

A face to the action. A martyr. Someone that they can make a hero. To tell the others about. They can say Gaw Gaw Olala gave his life to the cause, be a hero like him, we'll all know your name.

yeah but mostly because they don't have access to fighter jets, guided missiles, drones and other military tech- you use the means you have at hand- I do question the intelligence of their targets, targeting average Americans in the hope to get the American government to change policy would imply you think the American government values average Americans oops that is very flawed logic and has zero chance of working, if you could endanger top bankers all over the world you'd either get capitulation or nuclear strikes against you depending on whether you invoked more fear or anger but at least you'd have a chance of getting what you want. Edited by ....lybob

That isn't even a quality strawman. You're almost better than that. Almost.

That's because it's not a strawman at all. It's a reducto ad absurdum argument demonstrating the crackpot nature of your views: you simultaneously believe that Islam promotes violence yet believe that the signature act of violence that most Americans think defines Islam as a violent religion was perpetrated by someone else.

It's kind-of sad I had to spell that out for you. I really didn't think I was all that subtle in the first place.

That's because it's not a strawman at all. It's a reducto ad absurdum argument demonstrating the crackpot nature of your views: you simultaneously believe that Islam promotes violence yet believe that the signature act of violence that most Americans think defines Islam as a violent religion was perpetrated by someone else.

It's kind-of sad I had to spell that out for you. I really didn't think I was all that subtle in the first place.

Subtlety has never been one of your strong suits...

OK, shitbag. Be a big boy and provide the quote where I attribute action and ascribe blame.

!@#$.

Let's play.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker