Women delivering newspapers in Torrance shot in manhunt for ex-cop

Meathead

How much do you want to bet that these officers never spend a day in prison? The LAPD is just proving this guy right. Cops don't give a **** about you, they only see you as an overtime check.

Even the tiniest, slightest threat is enough to get them to indiscriminately fire into a neighborhood.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much do you want to bet that these officers never spend a day in prison? The LAPD is just proving this guy right. Cops don't give a **** about you, they only see you as an overtime check.

Even the tiniest, slightest threat is enough to get them to indiscriminately fire into a neighborhood.

It would be great to pin this thread so the next the federal government cries that failing to raise the debt ceiling means we won't be able to pay police, firefighters and teachers, we can remind all the liberals there's no need to pay all these dirtbag police officers who only want to make some OT while firing their guns randomly into a neighborhood.

And in the meantime, if someone can explain to me how ANYTHING can prove that a guy who murdered three people was "right," I'd appreciate it.

It would be great to pin this thread so the next the federal government cries that failing to raise the debt ceiling means we won't be able to pay police, firefighters and teachers, we can remind all the liberals there's no need to pay all these dirtbag police officers who only want to make some OT while firing their guns randomly into a neighborhood.

And in the meantime, if someone can explain to me how ANYTHING can prove that a guy who murdered three people was "right," I'd appreciate it.

What does any of this have to do with Liberals and Conservatives. Your partisan rants are really weak. I don't think Fingon was saying the guy was right for murdering the 3 people. Holy leap of batschit LA Boy Wonder! Even know the ex-cop on run is a dirtbag and wrong for what he is doing, he can be point on with some of what he is saying about police and especially some departments. The problem here is that he is taken murderous action on his beefs about police. How can anybody see this as purely black and white is beyond me.

There are those out there..........................in every sense of the phrase

'We are all Chris Dorner'...

Accused killer cheered by left...

You are !@#$ing whacked. Oh yeah, the left is really cheering him on... You gotta be kidding! This partisan BS never gets old. The murderous dude said he is going to wage unconventional and asymmetrical warfare on the police. That asshat is not too far from his claim. Seems the police are so rattled that they are doing the work for him! This is truly sad.

Wouldn't be a problem if everybody was allowed to carry. They could have all shot back.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

You really need to read more, before you respond EiI.

You only embarrass yourself.

Your leaps to conclusions that are not there are not worth the effort to refute.

There is plenty of information on the shooter and the manhunt, with opinions from all sides, regarding motives.

again, read more..................or post less

it doesn't really matter.

What does any of this have to do with Liberals and Conservatives. Your partisan rants are really weak. I don't think Fingon was saying the guy was right for murdering the 3 people. Holy leap of batschit LA Boy Wonder! Even know the ex-cop on run is a dirtbag and wrong for what he is doing, he can be point on with some of what he is saying about police and especially some departments. The problem here is that he is taken murderous action on his beefs about police. How can anybody see this as purely black and white is beyond me.

But you have to admit it's fun to see what kind of wacky conspiracy bridge he's going to build to blame the left for something.

It's a conspiracy theory!! Quick! Someone call John Huntsman! He'll save the GOP! :lol:

You know I quickly read Chris Dorner's manifesto and quickly thought of you and birdog when I came across this gem:

I didn't vote in this last election as my choice of candidate, John Huntsman, didn't win the primary candidacy for his party

http://http://wap.myfoxla.com/w/main/story/84473837/

We shouldn't pay for so many police. You do realize that they have no duty to protect you, right? Call the cops and say you are being held at gunpoint, and they take 2 hours to show up? Doesn't matter if you are killed. They have no liability. The Supreme Court has ruled that unless you are in Police custody they have no responsibility for your safety. Their only function is to investigate crimes after they happen, and arrest suspects.

This guy is absolutely correct about PDs in this country. Does it give him the right to go around and shoot people? Hell no. As far as the LAPD not giving a **** about the citizenry? Their actions speak for themselves. I've yet to see a cop value the lives of those around him over his own, which is something many soldiers take pride in.

Also, this has nothing to do with liberalism/conservatism. In fact, I lean libertarian on many issues, which would make me far more conservative than anyone who calls themselves a Republican.

Chicago Police want a raise and no longer taking 911 calls.

Days after the Chicago Police Department announced it will no longer respond to 911 calls for criminal damage to property, vehicle thefts, garage burglaries, or other crimes in which the suspect is no longer on the scene, the Fraternal Order of Police (Chicago police union) is demanding a 12 percent raise.

In addition to the 12 percent increase over the next two years, the union is also seeking a $3,000 annual stipend for being required to live within the city, pay less for health insurance, and reach the top pay scale of $86,000 a year after 20 years rather than 25.

Being a Policeman is a tough, thankless job, but the public union part of it makes it difficult to give them support.

Chicago.......where the murder rate is higher than when Capone ran the city...............you think that they would at least be aware of the public reaction to this......................but I'm afraid that they (the Union), just do not care.

Edited by B-Man

We shouldn't pay for so many police.

My point isn't about whether we should pay for so many police, and while I quoted your post, it wasn't specifically directed at you. My point is that the very people who cry "police, firefighters and teachers" as reasons for taxing the rich more are the same people bitching right now about how much they hate and distrust the police.

These people are easy to find as they usually are accusing people of conspiracy theories and mention how John Huntsman would fix the GOP.

My point is that the very people who cry "police, firefighters and teachers" as reasons for taxing the rich more are the same people bitching right now about how much they hate and distrust the police.

Totally wrong. Where do you make this sh*t up?

Teachers should be top priority. I am NOT advocating taxes go up one bit for police and especially not for most fire districts.

The police are definitely sketched out by this guy. They're freaking...

In any event...sort of strange to see such open hate for all police in this thread and tying this into an anti-gun control topic along with making it partisan. Just affirms why this board is at times entertaining but also completely pathetic most of the time...

Totally wrong. Where do you make this sh*t up?

Teachers should be top priority. I am NOT advocating taxes go up one bit for police and especially not for most fire districts.

"Police, firefighters and teachers" have been the liberal holy trifecta of 'woe is me' budget shortfalls for as long as I can remember. That you are unable to see or recall is of no surprise or consequence.

In any event...sort of strange to see such open hate for all police in this thread and tying this into an anti-gun control topic along with making it partisan. Just affirms why this board is at times entertaining but also completely pathetic most of the time...

So, people are supposed to "love" a police force that shoots first then asks question. Maybe I am being a wee bit selfish but, glad it isn't my town. Yes, this guy has them rattled... Now is the time to step up and do what they get paid for: Remain calm, control the situation, act professional, and put an end to the situation by finding this dirtball. I mean come on, two ladies delivering papers have been riddled with police bullets... And people gotta spread the love. Yeah, whatever... Seems they are playing right into his hands. Truly sad.

My point isn't about whether we should pay for so many police, and while I quoted your post, it wasn't specifically directed at you. My point is that the very people who cry "police, firefighters and teachers" as reasons for taxing the rich more are the same people bitching right now about how much they hate and distrust the police.

These people are easy to find as they usually are accusing people of conspiracy theories and mention how John Huntsman would fix the GOP.

I don't believe that to be totally accurate. I can tell you for a fact that is not the case here in Chicago. In these crime riddled areas people are not crying out for more police. There is a code of silence in these communities. Someone gets shot and the word on the street is don't help "the man" (The Police). The majority of fire fighters in the United States are in volunteer fire departments. Teachers I agree. The majority lobby for taxes to go up for more teachers.

So, people are supposed to "love" a police force that shoots first then asks question. Maybe I am being a wee bit selfish but, glad it isn't my town. Yes, this guy has them rattled... Now is the time to step up and do what they get paid for: Remain calm, control the situation, act professional, and put an end to the situation by finding this dirtball. I mean come on, two ladies delivering papers have been riddled with police bullets... And people gotta spread the love. Yeah, whatever... Seems they are playing right into his hands. Truly sad.

I wouldn't paint the entire police department as shoot first then ask questions. There are several thousand police officers that have remained calm, are controlling the situation, acting professional, and trying to locate this person. How ever the brass in the police department have to take a look at the officers that did shoot at these two ladies delivering papers and determain if they are cut out to be police officers.

Edited by tomato can

unbelievable.......that pickup is riddled with bullet holes. :thumbdown: LAPD Sounds like they were the opposite of cool, calm, and collected.

From the casings on the ground by the patrol car, it looks like they were using shotguns with buckshot.

sort of strange to not have "open hate" for cops who shoot up frail 71 year old women. while looking for 270 pound black guys.

total amateur hour.

sort of strange to not have "open hate" for cops who shoot up frail 71 year old women. while looking for 270 pound black guys.

total amateur hour.

Haha my post was clearly directed at the stereotyping of all police, not any comments about this particular incident (which was bizarre and for which there is no excuse). In any event, there a a lot of good police out there. There are also fairly low standards to become a low level policeman and there are a lot of people who wear the badge that shouldn't...but it's not the highest paying gig and it can be dangerous so that's just reality.

Edited by SameOldBills