Outrun by a station wagon

meazza

I knew it was an RS

My A6 bi turbo still runs strong, knock on wood!

I thought about getting RS6 sedan. However the cost to maintain the beast is over my budget

I got an A4 in March. Already got me $1300 in speeding tickets. I think I'll pass on the RS4 :D

@ the end of the vid, I was waiting for the Audi to blow by the bike. Question... Where did the bike get "out run?" The Kawasaki seems to have been going slow when it were passed? Traffic then played interference until the bike could use its superior power to win in the end. No?

The bike was going 299 KPH when the car blew by it. An article I read estimated it hit 327 KPH. It's just entertaining to see a station wagon go faster than a bike even if it's a 150K station wagon (according to audi.ch)

The RS4 is just too small for me. Their nice

CTS-v wagon is a monster too

Speed limits here are quite low which makes having a sports car quite painful. Maybe I should move to Germany ? :D

Edited by meazza

The bike was going 299 KPH when the car blew by it. An article I read estimated it hit 327 KPH. It's just entertaining to see a station wagon go faster than a bike even if it's a 150K station wagon (according to audi.ch)

[/color]

Speed limits here are quite low which makes having a sports car quite painful. Maybe I should move to Germany ? :D

Cool! I seen the numbers and was really wondering if that was 299! Wow... Then there is traffic too!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I had two A6 quatros one right after the other. Had to get rid of the first after a deer convinced the chassis that it would never be the same after meeting it head on. The second one had engine issues - several condenser replacements and finally Audi did a recall for that issue. The electronics on many German cars are flimsy. They are married to the road though. The A6s had the best ride of any car I've owned.

The dealer I bought mine from has an R8. That's a ridiculous car. Definitely made for the Autobahn.

I got an A4 in March. Already got me $1300 in speeding tickets. I think I'll pass on the RS4 :D

What year is your A4?

Speaking of tickets, we had some unseasonably warm (and cold too btw) days here in the DC area over the last two weeks. I decided to dust off the Mustang. Wasn't driving it for 20 minutes before I got a ticket for my exhaust being too loud. Then he had the audacity to ask what setup I had.

I figured that he must have been a Camaro owner.

What year is your A4?

Speaking of tickets, we had some unseasonably warm (and cold too btw) days here in the DC area over the last two weeks. I decided to dust off the Mustang. Wasn't driving it for 20 minutes before I got a ticket for my exhaust being too loud. Then he had the audacity to ask what setup I had.

I figured that he must have been a Camaro owner.

2012 Base A4. Upgraded from a 2000 Civic :D