Is Vemma legit or a scam?

b stein 22

Have no idea what Vemma is but BBB ratings of a company does not necessarily give you an accurate picture IMO.

They have teamed up also with the Charlotte Bobcats as their official wellness supplement. They are also partnered with the Phoenix suns.

I kinda feel like this thread is a scam to get me to Google "Vemma", if that helps?

lol, but i tried using google and I still can't figure out if it is legit or not. I'm not asking anyone to research this for me. I am just asking if anyone has heard anything about it or has been apart of it.

Edited by b stein 22

My opinion on the matter

I found the answer and it is pretty much a legal scam. They call it multi-level marketing which basically means that you just have to recruit or convince people to buy starter packs from the company so they can in return sell it to more people. You earn your money through the network you build. Your network consists of the people you recruit plus the people they recruit. If you get enough people in your network then you can make a lot of money, but you would need thousands to do so. The problem is that this growth can't continue forever and 90% to 99% of the people who join lose money.

http://www.falseprofits.com/FalseProfitsBlog.html

My opinion on the matter

I found the answer and it is pretty much a legal scam. They call it multi-level marketing which basically means that you just have to recruit or convince people to buy starter packs from the company so they can in return sell it to more people. You earn your money through the network you build. Your network consists of the people you recruit plus the people they recruit. If you get enough people in your network then you can make a lot of money, but you would need thousands to do so. The problem is that this growth can't continue forever and 90% to 99% of the people who join lose money.

http://www.falseprof...rofitsBlog.html

MLM are things like Amway, as you found out.

Here is an easy way to tell if something is a scam:

If the plan is more focused on finding people to sell crap rather than finding people to buy crap, it's a scam.

In a nutshell...all MLM's are scams.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

i look at it like this...if someone is so willing to share his/her awesome money making business it usually means that person is the one that will reap all the rewards....

...unless it's Tom Vu.

"A lot of your friends will tell you, 'Don't come to the seminar. It's a get-rich-quick plan.' Well, tell them, it is a get-rich-quick plan because life is too short to get rich slow."