Can we just go back to red helmets already.

r00tabaga

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah if it were my choice i would go with the blue helmet

Bills_display_image.png?1342197106

after thats its a virtual tie with the red or white helmet with me. i like them both, the red because its more unique and the white bc its a cleaner more classic look. im just glad we got rid of those stupid red stripes on the sides of the previous jersey

would need a red buffalo though

Bengals are the best Bills suck

I like the white helmets, but what do you think of a black helmet?

Gino

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: but with red buffalo and blue stripe (or whatever that is coming off the buffalo head)

Buffalo-Bills-13-Steve-Johnson-Black-Shadow-Jersey.jpg

What about Black Jersey

Needs red, too much black is like too much white, but prefer black and foreboding colors

would need a red buffalo though

Bengals are the best Bills suck

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: but with red buffalo and blue stripe (or whatever that is coming off the buffalo head)

Needs red, too much black is like too much white, but prefer black and foreboding colors

Worst uniform design ever....

black is lame. It's a cop-out to try and be "tough". You know what makes you tough? knocking the $h1t out of your opponent, not the colour of your jersey.

Nope. I grew up with the white and very glad they went back to them. Uniforms look much better....now if only we could win more games.........

Keep the white, just go back to the standing Buffalo! That was classic and when they wore it, they won Championships!