I could be wrong but..........

JESSEFEFFER

We saw what hiring a QB mechanics guru can do for an NFL QB. David Lee was a QB at Vanderbuilt and went on to be a QB coach at the collegiate and Pro level. With all of that experience, he managed to help make Fitz even worse than he was the year before. I will take my chances with coach Hackett, he can't be any worse than the last guy.

That's a slippery slope you're on considering our string of head coaches. Just saying.

Is it me or who gives a crap?

There is NO..and I repeat NO QB that looks Great that would be available for 2013.

LETS FOCUS on the DEFENSIVE SIDE first and use an average QB who has an ABOVE AVERAGE Running Back in SPILLER!

Imagine running the ball effectively, killing some clock, letting the Defense do their job properly, win games in the trenches and hopefully down the road get the QB we need so much!

Cheers

I'm an optimist here - remember, if Tom Brady were in this draft, you'd be saying there are NO QB's in this draft that could be great. My point is, you just don't know - I'd bet my little finger that at least one QB in this draft ends up being a top 10 QB in the NFL. I actually think there is a lot of talent at the QB position in this draft - just because last year's draft produced some amazing QB's - this draft, in comparison, looks worse. But, compared to the last 10 years, I'd say this draft has plenty of potentially good QB's, and is better than many years before and to come, in that regard.