Buffalo Bills just signed a small school defensive back

I dont, my boy paul from profootballzone is my boss. I dont take a dollar. I just use the site to get out my news. As u know i worked for optimum scouting and mocking the draft, but at nomorelinks im on my own pace, i post when i can. So i dont request money, just an opportunity

I'm not saying that he is better than Byrd, but perhaps this does not bode well for his future in Buffalo? Could this possibly be a negotion tactic from the FO?

That video was exciting though. I got the same feeling as the first highlight vid I saw of Bradham.

I'm not saying that he is better than Byrd, but perhaps this does not bode well for his future in Buffalo? Could this possibly be a negotion tactic from the FO?

It would be a good negotiation tactic for lightening the mood after Byrd's agent literally rolled on the floor laughing.

I don't get why people get on Damond's case. The guy writes articles about players that are relevant to this team. He has been able to interview players and provide good insight. ESPN has a traffic counter. Nobody cares when you post a link there. Thanks Damond!

As for Ellis, looks like a heavy hitter and we can definitely use some strong DB's after the year that we saw outside of Byrd and flashes of Gilmore.

It would be a good negotiation tactic for lightening the mood after Byrd's agent literally rolled on the floor laughing.

Or, for quickly ending the discussion and Byrd's agent ROFLOTD (Rolling on floor laughing out the door) to another team

**provided there is no franchise tag enacted by the Bills of course

Or, for quickly ending the discussion and Byrd's agent ROFLOTD (Rolling on floor laughing out the door) to another team

**provided there is no franchise tag enacted by the Bills of course

That rhymes.

Hey, I never said it was a good tactic. We have done worse.