New Bills Wallpaper

Moose

Gina - do you ever take requests? Love to see a few wp's without players in them, but general Bills "stuff." Helmets, fields, scoreboards, uni's, things like that. Also, like to see wp's with less clutter around the edges. Some color to liven it up, some Bills stuff so we know what the theme is and space on the edge for icons to be located.

I know I'm an unregistered guest which makes me equal to puke, but that's my request. If telling you that I've mailed you a tape of the show "A Team, A Dream ... whatever the title was at least elevates me a few inches above puke and helps with my request, let me tell you I'm the guest who did that.

Thanks Gina.

Gina - do you ever take requests?  Love to see a few wp's without players in them, but general Bills "stuff."  Helmets, fields, scoreboards, uni's, things like that. Also, like to see wp's with less clutter around the edges.  Some color to liven it up, some Bills stuff so we know what the theme is and space on the edge for icons to be located.

I know I'm an unregistered guest which makes me equal to puke, but that's my request.  If telling you that I've mailed you a tape of the show "A Team, A Dream ... whatever the title was at least elevates me a few inches above puke and helps with my request, let me tell you I'm the guest who did that.

Thanks Gina.

14773[/snapback]

I'd like to add that it would be greatly appreciated by those with screen resolutions of 1152x864. Thank you.

Howdy, stranger!!!

CW

14556[/snapback]

Hey, Chris - how goes it?

BTW, I was thinking of you the other day after I read a review of this product: You'll need a Mac, though! It has received great reviews.

Still love my TiVo - but I've read the company isn't doing so well. Some financial pundits have speculated that Apple may purchase TiVo: Read it here.

What do you think? Would you ever go Mac if that happened? Honestly, with all your UNIX background, I think you'll LOVE the Mac! :blink:

Gina - do you ever take requests?  Love to see a few wp's without players in them, but general Bills "stuff."  Helmets, fields, scoreboards, uni's, things like that. Also, like to see wp's with less clutter around the edges.  Some color to liven it up, some Bills stuff so we know what the theme is and space on the edge for icons to be located.

I know I'm an unregistered guest which makes me equal to puke, but that's my request.  If telling you that I've mailed you a tape of the show "A Team, A Dream ... whatever the title was at least elevates me a few inches above puke and helps with my request, let me tell you I'm the guest who did that.

Thanks Gina.

14773[/snapback]

I truly appreciate your input. If you're the one who suggested this previously, I have thought of some various ideas along those lines... but simply haven't had the time lately to do them justice. I'll put it all on a front burner, I promise! (To be honest, I think the Bills' website would post just about any wallpaper I send them. They really never give me any direction whatsoever.)

P.S. Did you send me the videotape way back when I lived in Elmira? It is a proud part of my Bills collection!

I just hope they don't end up hurt like JP Lo did the month he was on the wallpaper..... :blink:

15085[/snapback]

Jeez, let's hope not! Initially, the wallpaper was to feature Troy Vincent... but after his fateful hit on Losman, I thought better of it.

Did you send me the videotape way back when I lived in Elmira? It is a proud part of my Bills collection!

15230[/snapback]

My recollection is you were living in New England at the time. Maybe MA or CT? Thanks for considering my input. I've become a wallpaper junkie, but like wp's that aren't too crowded, just enough to add some color to the desktop.

Glad you like the tape. The name labels you sent were great :blink:

Who promoted you to puke?  :devil:

15356[/snapback]

The moderators, but thanks to you Scott you ignore them and let me stay here posting. Thanks for hanging tough. Lesser men would have caved to their staff :)