WGR 550 talking about when to draft a QB

AJ Green for sure but who would the 49ers have? Moss isnt what he used to be and I wouldnt say the Seahawks have one either as Rice doesnt compare to AJ Green

CBF

Well, Moss is still Moss and lest forget Vernon Davis who is a wideout with a tight end body. As for the Seahawks we forget about the guy many Bills fans wanted to draft as our big wideout, Golden Tate.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did Russel Wilson, Colin Kaepernick and Andy Daulton have in common that made them Round 2 or later picks buts still succesful in the League??

I can come up with 2 things:

1) A top rated defence

2) A big receiver that they can throw the ball up to, no matter the situation and feel confident they will come down with the ball.

The Bills have neither of these two things.

If the Bills had drafted and played any of those guys, I'm saying that we would be in the exact same situation looking for our next franchise QB because they would have FAILED! you can't expect a rookie to have to score 30 points a game to win.

I'm guessing you're not an NFL Scout...Right? B-)

Not even gonna read the first post and I didn't listen. It went something like this.

Grab 3 QB's in the draft. This franchise has taken advantage of us. Buddy Nix should be fired. Russ is already failing. Who is Doug Marrone, why isnt Lovie the DC. Trade the team for somebody else I have heard of.I hope the team moves. Some ball tickling of Jerry Sullivan.

They moved on from Bills news to hockey that will sound something like this. Can't wait for hockey, where ill watch the first period and nothing else, then blame my lack of being able to provide meaningful insight on Terry Pegula, Ted Black, Darcy Regier, and/or Lindy Ruff.