If new DC uses 3 - 4, which DT would be on the chopping block?

The jets used 3 downline men less than 20 percent of the time last year on defense. Why would we give up what should be the strength of this team? Another example of an ill informed Bills fan. Terrible thread!

question: someone linked an "article" (bleacher) referencing a base 34 being run 35% + and that 335 was the second most common (no percentage given but another listed at 16-17% if i remember correct - the total between those two fronts alone was 54%

is that inaccurate? just outdated (mightve been a year old, i dont recall)?

The jets used 3 downline men less than 20 percent of the time last year on defense. Why would we give up what should be the strength of this team? Another example of an ill informed Bills fan. Terrible thread!

Good point! I just read that myself. They use four or more lineman most of the time

That's great info, but your jab at the end was uncalled for.

Williams, Dareus or Carrington? And what could we get for them?

How about none of them?

I love how everyone complains about the lack of depth on this team when the injuries start rolling in come October, but in the off season we can't wait to get rid of anyone who's not confirmed as a starter.

:wallbash:

How about none of them?

I love how everyone complains about the lack of depth on this team when the injuries start rolling in come October, but in the off season we can't wait to get rid of anyone who's not confirmed as a starter.

not just a starter but an all pro.

and we should let the good ones walk because they are too expensive too.

Yes... he did. And, he is the only pure 3-4 LB on the roster.

I think Barnett is a pure ILB in a 3-4. He played much better in that scheme. We'll see if he's even on the team.

How about none of them?

Exactly. Keep all of them. If they think Kyle is regressing, see what you can get for him. I'd keep them all. Still a strength on this team. I bet a real DC can utilize them better than previous regimes