Colts vs Ravens Game Thread

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Luck is a tank but the Ravens defense is making him look erratic and pretty bad overall than again that's been Luck all year. He's made the occasional plays and extends drives but he's not very accurate and throws a lot of sloppy passes.

Luck is a tank but the Ravens defense is making him look erratic and pretty bad overall than again that's been Luck all year. He's made the occasional plays and extends drives but he's not very accurate and throws a lot of sloppy passes.

I guess this is the first game all year where both Suggs and Lewis have both played.

I actually like Ray and think that the folks who yip about him being a murderer are ridiculously foolish and uninformed attention-seekers.

I just thought it was a funny joke. :blush:

He's not a murderer, but he didn't cooperate with police trying to get to the bottom of a murder that he had some involvement with, and Ray took steps to destroy evidence the investigators wanted. That's the mark of a low-life thug to me.

I know the scoreboard doesn't necessarily reflect it, but I don't get the sense that the Colts are missing Arians very much at all.

Good balance, no procedure penalties, a lot of diversity, no issues with the play clock and moving the ball pretty well in a road playoff game against an absolutely rabid defense.

I know the scoreboard doesn't necessarily reflect it, but I don't get the sense that the Colts are missing Arians very much at all.

Good balance, no procedure penalties, a lot of diversity, no issues with the play clock and moving the ball pretty well in a road playoff game against an absolutely rabid defense.

Just a note, Arians fell ill yesterday so he did probably devise and install the game plan.

I guess this is the first game all year where both Suggs and Lewis have both played.

I think so. But to my eye at least colts have the advantage in the trench so far. Sure ravens have gotten pressure some times but on balance colts have been able to establish the run and give luck some time to throw.