If the Bills play a game @ the Dome

the Syracuse fans would probably have been more jaded if Sysracuse was a 10-2 BCS team the past few seasons. If one of his assistants takes over in Syracuse things will be fine.

I meant jaded bills fans - but I wasn't clear in it

If I recall correctly, there was an increase in interest for the Patriots when Dick MacPherson became their head coach back in the early 90's.

Maybe because he was a well known coach with a winning record from a nationally prominent program....

The New Jersey Giants have announced that they will not have training camp at the University of Albany this year. This can only help the Bills marketing to the east.

Don't be surprised if the New York Jets take the Giants place in Albany. The Jets have only one year remaining on their Cortland contract. Their Cortland contract is with SUNY and politicians in Albany, including Governor Cuomo, can change that in a split second.

Giants won two Super Bowls with their training camp in Albany and a SB winning reputation would appeal to Jets coach Rex Ryan or any other NFL coach.

Preseason Bills vs Giants or Jets

that was my initial thought, but I don't want more Jets or Giants fans there than Bills fans. Although, if enough people came from Buffalo and ROC it could be a pretty cool atmosphere. Would def sell out the place. Cuse would love it.

As a Bills fan and Cuse grad, I will def attend any Bills games played in the Carrier dome, hopefully pre-season and not regular season. The Ralph is still the place for Reg season games. (I'm ok w/ one Toronto game, but one in Toronto and one in Syracuse is tooooooo much).