BREAKING NEWS: NHL lockout is over!

Buftex

If I was a betting man, I'd say Pardy gets moved. Mostly because Sabres fans don't know him and it would cause the lleast waves.

Knowing Darcy, it will be something out of left field that makes no sense.

If I was a betting man, I'd say Pardy gets moved. Mostly because Sabres fans don't know him and it would cause the lleast waves.

Knowing Darcy, it will be something out of left field that makes no sense.

They just got him this offseason, I don't think he is moved, and if he is, doubt its for anything.

I think they keep him and move a vet at the end of their deal (Leopold), or a young players that hasn't lived up to potential (Weber)

FYI: did everyone realize that the Islanders are moving to Brooklyn for the 2015 season? I realize, the Islanders have been pretty awful for years...but that just doesn't seem right.

Yes, a good friend of mine is a big Islander fan and season ticket holder. Needless to say he is pissed. There was a big push to get a new arena built in Nassau last year but Wang the the politicians were shot down by the voters.

The Brooklyn arena will hold less than 15k for hockey so they better hope the NYI keep sucking.

Yes.

Why? Brooklyn is still on Long Island... No more different than the Rangers on Manhattan? Why is hockey in Brooklyn strange?

A lot of people in Brooklyn and Nassau don't see it that way. There is a distinct Long Island culture that does not include Brooklyn and Queens.