13th Annual "All-Joe" Team Bills from USA Today

kasper13

The 13th Annual "All-Joe" Team honoring hard-working, over-looked, underappreciated players and coaches was featured in today's USA Today.

Buffalo Bills making the team:

Willis McGahee

Drew Bledsoe

Brian Moorman

Special Teams Coach Bobby April

Head Coach Mike Mularkey

Former Bills head coach Gregg Williams was also named as the defensive coordinator.

i agree with mularkey, mooreman, april, and yes even greggg. with all the hubub on gibbs' return to washington greggg put together a very respectable unit on an otherwise sorry team

i do not agree with bledsoe. i won't go into detail as to why, there are plenty of threads on this topic

nor do i agree with mcgahee on that team :D. no wait, please hear me out before flaming. WM should be disqualified on the phrase "over-looked". anybody who has had a segment on NFL Countdown does not qualify as "over-looked"

nor do i agree with mcgahee on that team  :D.  no wait, please hear me out before flaming.  WM should be disqualified on the phrase "over-looked".  anybody who has had a segment on NFL Countdown does not qualify as "over-looked"

194430[/snapback]

I don't suppose any of you guys happened to see McGahee hanging out with Warren Sapp while he was getting "punked" yesterday. I don't watch that show, but flipping through channels I thought I saw McGahee, and sure as hell he was with Sapp. Apparently a bunch of Miami dudes hanging out together. Sapp apparently did not appreciate being brought all the way to LA for that joke.

What are you saying that Drew may have therefore deserved it?  :D

194467[/snapback]

Do I think a QB who threw for less than 3000 yards, and a 76 QB rating deserves to be on a "team honoring hard-working, over-looked, underappreciated players."?

No. Hard working? Maybe. But over-looked and underappreciated? Certainly not.

I don't suppose any of you guys happened to see McGahee hanging out with Warren Sapp while he was getting "punked" yesterday. I don't watch that show, but flipping through channels I thought I saw McGahee, and sure as hell he was with Sapp. Apparently a bunch of Miami dudes hanging out together. Sapp apparently did not appreciate being brought all the way to LA for that joke.

194456[/snapback]

I think that was from before the season even started. I seem to recall seeing some pictures in FHM/Maxim before the season started.

CW