NFL Black Monday for coaches and GMs

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marty would turn the offense into a physical run first/PA style monster with CJ in there. The defense?

If Buddy sticks around, I'm wondering if he'll go after Rich Bisaccia, the ST coach/Assistand Head Coach from San Diego. I've heard that folks around the league consider him a John Harbaugh-type of up-and-coming coach.

Well, if Buddy remains in place, I'll bet he calls Norv first and then Marty.

I'm betting for Norv Turner. This will be his, what, 5th HC job? Talk about a re-re-re-tread. Perfect for the Bills. I'm surprised we haven't heard about Nix yet.

If Buddy sticks around, I'm wondering if he'll go after Rich Bisaccia, the ST coach/Assistand Head Coach from San Diego. I've heard that folks around the league consider him a John Harbaugh-type of up-and-coming coach.

He does look like a good candidate. Unless SD wants to keep him around.

Everything hangs on Nix. If Nix is about to get nixed, it may or may not indicate a big name coming in who would want full control. If Nix stays, all the doors are open, except for the usual set of brilliant coaches unwilling to come to Buffalo. The Jon Gruden rumor is wavering. If the Kelly Thomas Corp rumor had been true, the new ownership group might have laid out for Chip Kelly.

Special teams coach?

Rooney rule?

going to be a looooong week in the atlanta front offices with OC, DC, STC, and Caldwell leaving on interviews.

john harbaugh?

Very likely the obligatory Rooney interview:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/31/falcons-special-teams-coach-to-talk-to-bears-chiefs/