Bills QB of the Future

Rob's House

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I guess Warren Moon isnt black now? Was he a "cornball brotha" so he doesnt count?

My point was that the media always seem to fabricate a competition for the top qb spot even when there really should be none.

this I agree with but saying that they are trying to push white QBs is simply not true, they are trying to push any QB because so many teams need them.

Are far as Moon goes I was referring to today. Moon Mcnabb and McNair so far as a career goes have been the only good AA QBs in the NFL.

Landry Jones should be the Bills next QB. He is big, has a strong arm, has a lots f experience (4 year starter) in a pro-style offense, played against top caliber competition and can make all of the throws Fitzparick cannot make. He will also help the run game as defenses will not be able to stack the box against the run as he can throw the ball down the field. He is also playing the best ball of his career (see 2 comeback wins in the last 3 games). He also had to get used to all new receivers and that is why he struggled earlier in the season. I hope the Bills get him........ Go Bills....

Ladies and gentlemen lets get down to Clemson

Tahj boyd is the answer IMO.

I've been saying for awhile that IF Tajh declares for the draft - and that's a big "if" - he'd be my favorite QB prospect. Runs a pro spread, prefers to work from the pocket (but can run well), big arm, accurate, good decision making. More upside than most of the other names. And yeah, he looks good so far tonight.

I've been saying for awhile that IF Tajh declares for the draft - and that's a big "if" - he'd be my favorite QB prospect. Runs a pro spread, prefers to work from the pocket (but can run well), big arm, accurate, good decision making. More upside than most of the other names. And yeah, he looks good so far tonight.

I love watching him.....always looks so polished......looks like a pro often

Do you have a new take now that he smashed Lsu ? Could Landry jones accomplish this ?

Yawn and Yes.

all the games I have seen of Boyd he was horrible, he played well tonight and if he does better next I'll change my mind until then I'm not convinced.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian