My New Years Dream

At 9 am tommorow Russ Brandon stands in front of a podium at One Bills Drive to annouce that General Manager Buddy Nix and head coach Chan Gailey along with their coaching staff had been releived of their duties. Russ goes on to explain that Mr. Wilson is very upset at the team's performance and has asked Russ to find the best person available at any expense to fix his team and give the fans of the Buffalo Bills what they deserve.

In a related note by 3pm the Bills have waived/released Ryan Fitzpatrick and Tyler Thigpen.

Who else has New Years dreams?

Edited by Billsfan4ever14580

Hmmm......Chan will be addrssing the media tomorrow at 3:30pm instead of his normal time slot.

My guess is to thank Mr. Wilson and Buddy for giving him the opportunity to try to lead this franchise to winning. He wishes he could have acomplished more and thanks the fans for supporting the disaster he lead.

Chan is a great guy but he knows today is the last time he ever got to coach an NFL team.

Don't you worry Stebb ,Jones is going first round and is a first rounder as he is the best QB this year, better watch him this friday night.

I've watched a lot of Landry Jones. I think he could be a steal in the 3rd round, but one game isn't going to sway my opinion of a player. It might make him a late 2nd rounder or maybe drop him to the middle of the 3rd, but it's not going to make him a 1st rounder.

I've watched a lot of Landry Jones. I think he could be a steal in the 3rd round, but one game isn't going to sway my opinion of a player. It might make him a late 2nd rounder or maybe drop him to the middle of the 3rd, but it's not going to make him a 1st rounder.

well I've watched 6 games this year and he is the best QB hands down, mark it down going first round.

What is his normal time slot?? It's rare that you see a coach address the media once he's fired, at least not in a press conference set by the team. Unless the Bill's plan to announce at noon he's gone, and the 3:00 is canceled.

Hmmm......Chan will be addrssing the media tomorrow at 3:30pm instead of his normal time slot.

My guess is to thank Mr. Wilson and Buddy for giving him the opportunity to try to lead this franchise to winning. He wishes he could have acomplished more and thanks the fans for supporting the disaster he lead.

Chan is a great guy but he knows today is the last time he ever got to coach an NFL team.

and he hires David Cadwell, who hires Gruden who hires Kevin Green and Caldwell drafts Landry Jones.

Totally awesome post. Agree 100%. we can only hope!!!

well I've watched 6 games this year and he is the best QB hands down, mark it down going first round.

Totally agree. I have watched most of his games and he is hands-down thr best prospect coming out

Totally awesome post. Agree 100%. we can only hope!!!

Totally agree. I have watched most of his games and he is hands-down thr best prospect coming out

Landry is the best QB this year and it amazes me how many people can't see that. I thought he sucked last year but this year he has returned to form and will finally give us a franchise QB.