Vick is the best Pick

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he has some gas left in the tank. No one could stay healthy or not produce turnovers with that god-awful piece of **** o-line

Ben Roesthlisberger

Not saying I would want Vick, but if him and Fitz were the only two options left, give Vick a blue jersey. He still can throw the long ball better with him arm in a cast then Fitz ever could.

The result is no better....or worse.

what is this 3 win nonsense? the qb born without and arm (fitz) is gonna win more games then the mobile qb with an arm?

**who has been to playoffs

**who has been a pro bowler

blind hate for vick which i get but i disagree.............Vick hasn't had an OL in years much like Cutler.

Vick last won a playof game 9 years ago. He's played in one more playoff game than Fitz since 2006. His past two seasons have disastrous. You say he has a big arm and is mobile, yet you say he has suffered from a bad o-line. A guy that mobile showed have much better production than 23 TDs over the past 2 seasons. Plus he's likely the least accurate passer over the past 3 years (his whole career, actually). Throw in that his is too small and fragile to play in today's NFL and it looks like your blind hate for Fitz has forced you to back a "dog" like Vick.

Ben Roesthlisberger

The result is no better....or worse.

Vick last won a playof game 9 years ago. He's played in one more playoff game than Fitz since 2006. His past two seasons have disastrous. You say he has a big arm and is mobile, yet you say he has suffered from a bad o-line. A guy that mobile showed have much better production than 23 TDs over the past 2 seasons. Plus he's likely the least accurate passer over the past 3 years (his whole career, actually). Throw in that his is too small and fragile to play in today's NFL and it looks like your blind hate for Fitz has forced you to back a "dog" like Vick.

what is this blind hate you speak of? are you freaking kidding me? my eyes are wide open when i watch fitz suck, theres no blindness to it.

i apologize for pointing out the obvious "Fitz sucks" angle that 90% of bills fans have. :oops: :oops:

guess i should apologize for wanting a half decent qb on the team i enjoy supporting.

check your blind hate for Vick sir.........all of my hate is justified.......20/20 vision for me.

big ben's been amazing this year with no OL huh WEO? injured and out of the playoffs just like the Vickster.

in conclusion....vick over fitz for sure .......do I want Vick if Geno or someone better is an option?? no way jose.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

what is this blind hate you speak of? are you freaking kidding me? my eyes are wide open when i watch fitz suck, theres no blindness to it.

i apologize for pointing out the obvious "Fitz sucks" angle that 90% of bills fans have. :oops: :oops:

guess i should apologize for wanting a half decent qb on the team i enjoy supporting.

check your blind hate for Vick sir.........all of my hate is justified.......20/20 vision for me.

big ben's been amazing this year with no OL huh WEO? injured and out of the playoffs just like the Vickster.

in conclusion....vick over fitz for sure .......do I want Vick if Geno or someone better is an option no way jose.

I would like a great QB also--or even a half decent one, which is why I wouldn't have Vick.

And Big Ben has spent much of his career behind bad o-lines. Did you really not know that?

I would like a great QB also--or even a half decent one, which is why I wouldn't have Vick.

And Big Ben has spent much of his career behind bad o-lines. Did you really not know that?

I know all when it pertains to the nfl. Bens OL got him crushed this year hence no playoffs in Pittsburgh.

So because big bens a warrior who gets crushed all qb's should do the same ? I'm not sure where this is going.

Bad OL = death Vick had no shot this year, not saying he's great or will be the quick fix but I wouldn't be surprised by an improved Vick on his new team whoever that may be next year.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Never really been sold on this idea ..... I think i like taking a shot with Kirk Cousins even with his limited play or even Mat Flyn w/ his limited play and contract rather than going through the whole process w/ vick ....guess it's just a feeling, I've never been overly impressed w/ Vick AND all that has & still might come w/ him.

IN any event, would still need to find a decent younger/ long-Trm prospect at QB = this is ISSUE #1 !!

I know all when it pertains to the nfl. Bens OL got him crushed this year hence no playoffs in Pittsburgh.

So because big bens a warrior who gets crushed all qb's should do the same ? I'm not sure where this is going.

Bad OL = death Vick had no shot this year, not saying he's great or will be the quick fix but I wouldn't be surprised by an improved Vick on his new team whoever that may be next year.

Big Ben is not nearly as immobile as Vick, yet he has made a career playing under siege with poor protection. Why hasn't Vick been able to do this or better? I'll tell you why, it's because he's too dumb to play the position. He has no idea what to do when he can't find his primary receiver--he just runs away and gets run down anyway.

If you are trying to figure out how to sell this product as a front office type, I don't see how Vick helps with that daunting endeavor. I can at least cheer for Shitzy, can't do it for Vick, he is not an upgrade at the position and a downgrade in character.

Big bens awesome, a real warrior who takes an unfair beating year after year due to OL play.

There's not that many "big bens" in the world though, most qb's w crappy OLs are crappy as well.

Vicks been subpar lately I understand I can't make a strong point for him. I won't cry if we do give him a look though

Nothing could be worse that the last 5 years