Buffalo vs Miami snow game?

mrags

Hey guys, I'm trying to explain to a buddy that's in Florida about how bad the snow can cheap up in a very short period her in Buffalo. I specifically brought up the Miami game a few years ago. We were losing, pretty big at the half, then all the sudden a Blizzard came over the stadium in the middle of halftime. We ended up winning that game. With the help of the snow, the play of Moulds and Price and Jim Kelly going all psycho on the sideline in the snow.

I can't find any links or clips to that game that even come close to showing how great it was. Does anyone here happen to have an idea where I can get it?

Thanks

That was it BE. Was hoping there's be more in there with the blizzard that came in in the second half. And apparently my recollection of how things happened were what really happened. Either way, still a great video Bryant's for that. It really reminds me how much I LOVED Eric Moulds. Best Bills WR ever IMO.

I remember when it used to snow in Buffalo.

it snowed yesterday :-)

and than that team that showed so much offensive promise was essentialy blown up the following year. Lost Price/Riemersma/Centers. Say what you will about Bledsoe's shortcomings and he was by no means perfect but we had something special going there if we kept some of our players

and than that team that showed so much offensive promise was essentialy blown up the following year. Lost Price/Riemersma/Centers. Say what you will about Bledsoe's shortcomings and he was by no means perfect but we had something special going there if we kept some of our players

rhey started off like gangbusters only to really fail down the stretch. Didnt they lose a bunch of the games in the 2nd half of the season? It sounds more like defenses got wide to Mularkeys offense.

I've never seen that many deep passes attempted by the Bills in one game ever.

Moulds and Price baby. Moulds and Price.