Canada, you can keep em: SEA (sort of)@ BUF 12/16/2012 GAME THREAD

Your lack of actual real football knowledge is proven once again. Arguing he played poor I the first half implies he's played better since, proving my point that you're clueless. He wasn't paid 100m to get sacks, go back and read the stories after he signed about his run defense and his abilities to make teams adjust. Sadly you dont understand anything except quantitative stats like salaries and sacks.

Bottomline, this tem has 3 horrible LBs who never make plays they should when the DL does its job in the run game. If you can't figure it out, nothing I can do so keep blaming, erroneously, 1/11th of the defense.

This has nothing to do with knowledge genius. I've probably been watching the Bills longer than you've been alive. Now stfu and stay out of my posts if you don't like them.

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, Wannacrap sure looks like he can dial this team in.

Not saying I think he is a better choice, just that I would bet that its whats going to happen, unless they decided to scrap another "rebuild" project and clean house again after another 3 years. He is the only person on the staff with a background of being a Head Coach.

Nix may or may not step down at the end of this season, and most likely Chan is forced out, allows them to keep some similarity/continuity so its not a complete change resulting in the start of another rebuild with new offence and defence, DW then just brings in a New OC and DC to replace himself and Chan (assuming that if Chan is gone, they also take away the OC spot from whoever has that title now)

Ya know, I'm not normally "That Guy". I don't demand a coach be fired in the middle of a season. I don't over-react to, or blow out of proportion a bad game or even short stretch of games. I don't think players should be run out of town for having a down year....

However:

Chan can't possibly keep his job after this effort. He's consistantly coaching so poorly that he's actually making me question things you should never need to question about an organization.

I said about the same thing to my wife earlier this game. I was all set to be ok with another year for Chix and Wanny, but after this "effort", I've changed my mind on that....

Not saying I think he is a better choice, just that I would bet that its whats going to happen, unless they decided to scrap another "rebuild" project and clean house again after another 3 years. He is the only person on the staff with a background of being a Head Coach.

Nix may or may not step down at the end of this season, and most likely Chan is forced out, allows them to keep some similarity/continuity so its not a complete change resulting in the start of another rebuild with new offence and defence, DW then just brings in a New OC and DC to replace himself and Chan (assuming that if Chan is gone, they also take away the OC spot from whoever has that title now)

I understood what you meant. I was just saying he's not much of an upgrade. Man, next year could be brutal from a coaching standpoint. How much more can fans take of this crap?