Who do I start?

BoBills20

Week 2 of the fantasy playoffs is among us and I have options for 3 different positions.

Ryan Mathews vs. Car/Ben-Jarvis Green-Ellis vs. Phi: Leaning toward BGE

Peyton Manning vs. Balt/Matt Ryan vs. NYG: Not sure

Bears DST vs. Packers/ Dolphins DST vs. Jags: Not sure

Thoughts?

BGE - only because I hate Ryan Matthews. Never produces when he should. He may be the better play but I don't think he can ever be counted on reliably. Also there is the cahnce that Philly is out of it early and Bengals run down the clock.

Manning - so consistent. Ryan is up and down and yes the Giants secondary is banged up but I just think Manning is a player that you don't consider sitting. I've been playing him over Stafford all year.

Dolphins - remember what the Bills did to the Jags? Phins have a stout run defense and although their pass d isn't great the pass rush still does have Wake.

Just my .02 good luck!

BGE - only because I hate Ryan Matthews. Never produces when he should. He may be the better play but I don't think he can ever be counted on reliably. Also there is the cahnce that Philly is out of it early and Bengals run down the clock.

Manning - so consistent. Ryan is up and down and yes the Giants secondary is banged up but I just think Manning is a player that you don't consider sitting. I've been playing him over Stafford all year.

Dolphins - remember what the Bills did to the Jags? Phins have a stout run defense and although their pass d isn't great the pass rush still does have Wake.

Just my .02 good luck!

This...and for those exact reasons.

Week 2 of the fantasy playoffs is among us and I have options for 3 different positions.

Ryan Mathews vs. Car/Ben-Jarvis Green-Ellis vs. Phi: Leaning toward BGE

Peyton Manning vs. Balt/Matt Ryan vs. NYG: Not sure

Bears DST vs. Packers/ Dolphins DST vs. Jags: Not sure

Thoughts?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.