Any HC worth a damn would get 10-6 out of this team...

eball

I am with EBall on the roster mismanagement as well as the the on field decisions, just not sure if that is on Buddy or Chan.

I don't think Buddy insisted to Chan that they keep two kickers on the roster, just as I don't think Buddy insisted they not put Tavaris Jackson into a game after trading for and re-signing him. I'm generally satisfied with what Buddy has done -- the sole exception being that we haven't found a "QB of the future" to develop.

Overall, though, this is just depressing. Again, yesterday, we saw the ridiculousness of Chan not letting Lindell kick a 50-yarder when doing so would have put the Bills up 8. Where is the track record of the Bills' defense keeping another team from completing a late TD drive that leads this HC to believe the "safer" play is to punt?

And who the hell cares about "safe" anyway when you're 5-7 and fighting for your lives? Do you think even ONE player on the sideline agreed with that decision?

I expect the Bills to be right in the thick of all three remaining games -- after all, the defense IS playing much better and I don't expect anyone to run over them. But we can count on Chan botching the clock, calling boneheaded plays, and misusing his players.

Crap. And not even a hockey season to distract us.

Any HC worth a damn would get 10-6 out of this team and I'm sick about it. Their record right now should be 8-5 (at least), not 5-8, and it is solely the fault of the HC and his dubious play calls and roster mis-management.

Do the Bills need a QB? YES! But this team, as is, is talented enough to be a playoff team.

What I'm about to type really scares and shocks me...but here goes: DICK JAURON would have this team at 8-5 right now.

Buddy, you can't really be this dense to believe Chan has shown he knows how to be a HC in this league.

With all due respect, I think your head is a bit out over your skis.

You have an inconsistent QB who doesn't do well in the clutch. I have no idea what they have at WR because #14 can't throw. Yeah the head coach sucks, but the DC sucks too. Even thought the Bills are better, the make ZERO splash plays that make a difference in a game. Yesterday should have had a DTD, but what did Wanny do on the final drive to mix it up? NOTHING.

I just can't believe a team that gave up 50 to 3 teams and lost to St. Louis and Tennessee could ever be 10-6, even if the Chin himself were here.

Edited by JPS

I don't think Buddy insisted to Chan that they keep two kickers on the roster, just as I don't think Buddy insisted they not put Tavaris Jackson into a game after trading for and re-signing him. I'm generally satisfied with what Buddy has done -- the sole exception being that we haven't found a "QB of the future" to develop.

Overall, though, this is just depressing. Again, yesterday, we saw the ridiculousness of Chan not letting Lindell kick a 50-yarder when doing so would have put the Bills up 8. Where is the track record of the Bills' defense keeping another team from completing a late TD drive that leads this HC to believe the "safer" play is to punt?

Crap. And not even a hockey season to distract us.

Did you hear Chan on GR this morning? Actually said the two yards mean something...and then stated without a hint of sarcasm, and i paraphrase here,that starting on the 40 gives the other team a great deal of confidence that starting on the 39 does not. WOW

BTW, when you said resign TJax..wha cha talking about Willis?

BTW, I think hockey starts New Years day with a 52 game schedule..;loved the last time it was 48 games...every game felt like a playoff game

Edited by plenzmd1

We need to start a drive "GGG". "Gaileys Gotta Go". I have tried so hard to support him. Yesterday was the last straw. And the end of the 1st half I was going nuts. What is this man thinking? He's not. He has too much on his plate. Bull he has always done it this way. Time to go. GGG

With all due respect, I think your head is a bit out over your skis.

You have an inconsistent QB who doesn't do well in the clutch. I have no idea what they have at WR because #14 can't throw. Yeah the head coach sucks, but the DC sucks too. Even thought the Bills are better, the make ZERO splash plays that make a difference in a game. Yesterday should have had a DTD, but what did Wanny do on the final drive to mix it up? NOTHING.

I just can't believe a team that gave up 50 to 3 teams and lost to St. Louis and Tennessee could ever be 10-6, even if the Chin himself were here.

well, wanny did play call well enough to get them to a 4th, and to put the ball in his safetys hands more than once. at some point, how much does the play call really matter? would a blitz have made those easier interceptions?

Play calling was absolutely atrocious once again. You have dynamic weapons in CJ and Freddy and neither one has 10 carries to Fitz's 33 pass attempts. Just plain awful. Not getting the Sunday Ticket next year and will just plan on watching the Bears here locally. At least they're mostly putting a product on the field that I can tolerate. Gailey has to go.

Play calling was absolutely atrocious once again. You have dynamic weapons in CJ and Freddy and neither one has 10 carries to Fitz's 33 pass attempts. Just plain awful. Not getting the Sunday Ticket next year and will just plan on watching the Bears here locally. At least they're mostly putting a product on the field that I can tolerate. Gailey has to go.

no your not

Did you hear Chan on GR this morning? Actually said the two yards mean something...and then stated without a hint of sarcasm, and i paraphrase here,that starting on the 40 gives the other team a great deal of confidence that starting on the 39 does not. WOW

BTW, when you said resign TJax..wha cha talking about Willis?

BTW, I think hockey starts New Years day with a 52 game schedule..;loved the last time it was 48 games...every game felt like a playoff game

I don't think Gailey even knows what to say any more...he's coaching scared.

Didn't the Bills have to re-work TJax's contract, and he's essentially only signed for this year...meaning he will be paid for doing nothing other than running the scout team?

Hope you're right about hockey.