K: Matt Bryant (@CAR)

Bench:

Cam Newton (vs ATL)

Hakeem Nicks (vs NO)

Fred Jackson (vs STL)

Tony Gonzalez (@CAR)

Reggie Wayne (vs TEN)

Mikel LeShoure (@GB)

I think I have my running backs pretty well set, but I'm undecided about my WR's and my TE. It's tough to sit any of my WR's on the bench. Any advice would be appreciated.

**Edit: Non-PPR league

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

This is exactly what I was going to say before I saw this post so I'll just give you one of these :thumbsup::beer:

I will add :thumbsup:

Reggie Wayne should have a good game against the Titans.

My current starting line-up...

QB: Robert Griffin III (vs BAL)

RB: Trent Richardson (vs KC)

RB: Doug Martin (vs PHI)

RB/WR: Alfred Morris (vs BAL)

WR: Brandon Marshall (@MIN)

WR: Vincent Jackson (vs PHI)

TE: Heath Miller (vs SD)

D/ST: Broncos (@OAK)

K: Matt Bryant (@CAR)

Bench:

Cam Newton (vs ATL)

Hakeem Nicks (vs NO)

Fred Jackson (vs STL)

Tony Gonzalez (@CAR)

Reggie Wayne (vs TEN)

Mikel LeShoure (@GB)

I think I have my running backs pretty well set, but I'm undecided about my WR's and my TE. It's tough to sit any of my WR's on the bench. Any advice would be appreciated.

**Edit: Non-PPR league

Jeez...you wanna swap teams?

how many teams are in this league.....your team is loaded

It's an 8 team league. I actually drafted really well hitting on RG-III, Alfred Morris, Doug Martin, and Reggie Wayne in the latter rounds. I think I drafted Wayne in like the 17th round or something...lol. There is a lot of money on the line ($100 buy-in and $1 per transaction), and I currently sit in 1st place one game ahead of two other teams. If I lose this week I could end up the 3rd seed in the playoffs because the tie-breaker is total points scored.

I'd be tempted to stick Reggie Wayne in and sit Vincent Jackson. Also, Tony Gonzalez > Heath Miller this week imo.

Every time I sit V-Jax he goes off, but I agree that Wayne is probably the smarter play this week given the opponent....might just make that change. My only reservation is that Wayne doesn't score many touchdowns. The Colts love to run the ball or sneak with Luck inside the 5 yard line.

It's an 8 team league. I actually drafted really well hitting on RG-III, Alfred Morris, Doug Martin, and Reggie Wayne in the latter rounds. I think I drafted Wayne in like the 17th round or something...lol. There is a lot of money on the line ($100 buy-in and $1 per transaction), and I currently sit in 1st place one game ahead of two other teams. If I lose this week I could end up the 3rd seed in the playoffs because the tie-breaker is total points scored.

Every time I sit V-Jax he goes off, but I agree that Wayne is probably the smarter play this week given the opponent....might just make that change. My only reservation is that Wayne doesn't score many touchdowns. The Colts love to run the ball or sneak with Luck inside the 5 yard line.

im the idiot who drafted Royster and Helu, then Morris came out and the rest is history.

good for you....im in playoff game up about 5 and the dude has Gostkowski.

big shout out to the freakin genius gailey for freezing out spiller. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

gailey you stink.....admit your in over your head and give it up.

Here's to Gastkowski shanking a couple kicks for ya.....good luck :beer:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.